Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all my sisters! I’m Gwendolyn. I’m a transgender crossdresser. I was previously here under the name Robynanne Gwendolyn. I determined that Gwendolyn suited me better. It just felt right! I look forward to meeting other sisters here. I also hope that my wife will be able to find friends here with other wives and SO’s. She has been having a hard time understanding my crossdressing. She has joined a Facebook group for wives of crossdressers. But I find that it is a very negative environment. I’m hoping that she will find a more balanced community here.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Gwendolyn, welcome to a great environment with very warm and positive people. You and your wife should find the site helpful on a lot of levels. I am new here (about 6 weeks or so) but a life-long CD. So far, I have learned so much about myself and others like me, as well as so much from the GGs and SOs that are also trying to figure out how to live with us.

Lean in and enjoy!

Brielle

Thank you Brielle,

I look forward to learning more every day. I have been a crossdresser for more than 50 years. It’s only in the past couple of years that I moved from simply dressing in undergarments and started to dress more fully.

Thank you,

Hugs and kisses,

Gwendolyn

Hi Gwendolyn,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Thank you Robyn,

I look forward to learning from all of you amazing ladies.. I have been a crossdresser for more than 50 years. But it’s only in the past couple of years that I started to dress more fully. After I told my wife about Gwendoly in October 2020 I began to move forward even more. I shaved my mustache off. I had had it for over 40 years. I was then able to start learning makeup. I got my ears pierced and shaved the rest of my body smooth. This has been a lot for my wife to handle. I’m hoping that she will find friends and answers here.Thank you,

Hugs and kisses,

Gwendolyn

Hi Gwendolyn Nice to meet you and happy to say glad you are home again .. As a returning sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms back into our home as well as yours again .. hope you remember how this goes around here and start rekindling old friendshipe and build new ones .. So happy for a returning sister hugs sister ,,

Stephanie Bass

Thank you, Stephanie,

I look forward to rediscovering friends again. I’ve grown so much since being here before!

Hugs and kisses,

Gwendolyn

Hi Gwendolyn,
      Welcome back to CDH!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hello Gwendolyn …I am New to this Site…but NOT CROSSDRESSING…
      I hope you and your wife…
      Will make this Work for you Two..
      There are many Members, at CDH.
      Who Understand and are willing to Help.. So I say…Welcome…
      If you need Someone to talk with..
      I am Here for You and your Wife.
      Be Safe….Be Your True Self….
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Anonymous

Welcome back, Gwendolyn.

Hi Gwendolyn
      Welcome to CDH IT’S brilliant here. So friendly and informative.
      Love to chat with you.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

You’re so lucky to have a wife who’s trying to understand you – good for her! Both of you should get all the support you need here. I haven’t seen a single negative post since I joined.

Hope you find what you need

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Hi, Gwendolyn. I haven’t been around long, but I already sense the genuine love and support from the many active members here. It means a lot to me.

It sounds like your SO is trying to meet you more than halfway, being that you have taken huge strides in the last year and she is not making ultimatums. I hope she joins CDH and is able to find the kind of support from other SOs that we get from each other.

Much love,
      Raquel

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gwendolyn welcome back it’s so nice meeting you. You have a very special spouse and understanding I must say. You are so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but  unfortunately many don’t. Facebook,  Twitter for our gg ladies these places are quite aggressive and in many ways not warming as we are here. Being here before you must know about our wonderful group here exclusive for significant others where many GG gals could receive the help and support to get the answers their wanted to know. There you can really enjoy chatting with others like you and truly enjoy conversations in your circle. Our group – private to wives and significant others .
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Relax, get comfortable again and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Gwendolyn,
      <br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;” />Welcome back to CDH!

Alice

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?