- September 23, 2021 at 6:36 pm #547381Gwendolyn LawrenceParticipantRegistered On: September 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Hello to all my sisters! I’m Gwendolyn. I’m a transgender crossdresser. I was previously here under the name Robynanne Gwendolyn. I determined that Gwendolyn suited me better. It just felt right! I look forward to meeting other sisters here. I also hope that my wife will be able to find friends here with other wives and SO’s. She has been having a hard time understanding my crossdressing. She has joined a Facebook group for wives of crossdressers. But I find that it is a very negative environment. I’m hoping that she will find a more balanced community here.
- September 24, 2021 at 2:22 pm #547769Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 87Replies: 4303Has thanked: 5753 timesBeen thanked: 10106 times
<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;” />Welcome back to CDH!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2021 at 9:04 am #547671Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5537Has thanked: 10336 timesBeen thanked: 10396 times
Gwendolyn welcome back it’s so nice meeting you. You have a very special spouse and understanding I must say. You are so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but unfortunately many don’t. Facebook, Twitter for our gg ladies these places are quite aggressive and in many ways not warming as we are here. Being here before you must know about our wonderful group here exclusive for significant others where many GG gals could receive the help and support to get the answers their wanted to know. There you can really enjoy chatting with others like you and truly enjoy conversations in your circle. Our group – private to wives and significant others .
Relax, get comfortable again and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- September 24, 2021 at 8:33 am #547655Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 629Has thanked: 1201 timesBeen thanked: 1179 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- September 24, 2021 at 4:47 am #547526Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 289Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
Hi, Gwendolyn. I haven’t been around long, but I already sense the genuine love and support from the many active members here. It means a lot to me.
It sounds like your SO is trying to meet you more than halfway, being that you have taken huge strides in the last year and she is not making ultimatums. I hope she joins CDH and is able to find the kind of support from other SOs that we get from each other.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Raquel Smith.
- September 24, 2021 at 2:41 am #547502LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 103Replies: 1357Has thanked: 1378 timesBeen thanked: 6838 times
Welcome back Gwendoline. Facebook and Twitter are both quite aggressive platforms and CDH is much more gentle and welcoming. That having been said crossdressing is inherently quite a negative experience for wives. They usually gain very little from it other than a happier and more relaxed partner. There is often for the wives a sense of loss as she sees the man she knew changing. For many there is the fear of possible transition down the road and potential changing sexuality.
The diversity on CDH can be reassuring because there are many long term straight cd girls as well as many who have dressed for many years and have no intention of Following the road to transition. On the positive side there is a closed forums specifically for the partners which is , I understand very supportive. The huge diversity and the fact that the site is primarily for us cd girls can be a negative as we can be a bit over the top on occasion for someone who has been female all her life.
Hugs to you both
- September 24, 2021 at 1:29 am #547492Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 237Has thanked: 384 timesBeen thanked: 884 times
You’re so lucky to have a wife who’s trying to understand you – good for her! Both of you should get all the support you need here. I haven’t seen a single negative post since I joined.
Hope you find what you need
- September 24, 2021 at 12:23 am #547470Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 520Has thanked: 2201 timesBeen thanked: 1617 times
- September 23, 2021 at 9:13 pm #547445Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 540Replies: 1852Has thanked: 8477 timesBeen thanked: 7623 times
- September 23, 2021 at 9:03 pm #547435
- September 23, 2021 at 8:19 pm #547419Jessica MaddisonDuchessRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 62Has thanked: 1313 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
Hello Gwendolyn …I am New to this Site…but NOT CROSSDRESSING…
I hope you and your wife…
Will make this Work for you Two..
There are many Members, at CDH.
Who Understand and are willing to Help.. So I say…Welcome…
If you need Someone to talk with..
I am Here for You and your Wife.
Be Safe….Be Your True Self….
With Much Love Jessica 💕
- September 23, 2021 at 8:11 pm #547415
- September 23, 2021 at 7:31 pm #547406Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2380Has thanked: 31096 timesBeen thanked: 7895 times
Hi Gwendolyn Nice to meet you and happy to say glad you are home again .. As a returning sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms back into our home as well as yours again .. hope you remember how this goes around here and start rekindling old friendshipe and build new ones .. So happy for a returning sister hugs sister ,,
- September 23, 2021 at 7:05 pm #547393Robyn DrakeAmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 617Has thanked: 953 timesBeen thanked: 1794 times
- September 23, 2021 at 7:34 pm #547407Gwendolyn LawrenceDuchessRegistered On: September 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Thank you Robyn,
I look forward to learning from all of you amazing ladies.. I have been a crossdresser for more than 50 years. But it’s only in the past couple of years that I started to dress more fully. After I told my wife about Gwendoly in October 2020 I began to move forward even more. I shaved my mustache off. I had had it for over 40 years. I was then able to start learning makeup. I got my ears pierced and shaved the rest of my body smooth. This has been a lot for my wife to handle. I’m hoping that she will find friends and answers here.Thank you,
Hugs and kisses,
- September 23, 2021 at 6:43 pm #547383BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 161Has thanked: 577 timesBeen thanked: 599 times
Hi Gwendolyn, welcome to a great environment with very warm and positive people. You and your wife should find the site helpful on a lot of levels. I am new here (about 6 weeks or so) but a life-long CD. So far, I have learned so much about myself and others like me, as well as so much from the GGs and SOs that are also trying to figure out how to live with us.
Lean in and enjoy!
- September 23, 2021 at 7:27 pm #547404DuchessRegistered On: September 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Thank you Brielle,
I look forward to learning more every day. I have been a crossdresser for more than 50 years. It’s only in the past couple of years that I moved from simply dressing in undergarments and started to dress more fully.
Hugs and kisses,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.