• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

One of the features that has bothered me is that I had no eyelashes. Then awhile back I was talking to the young lady who I go to to buy my cosmetics and mentioned the problem and she steered me to something called eyelash serum. She said it could that six to eight weeks but I would have them. Well I am about five weeks in and now have noticeable lashes. Enough that I can wear mascara and they show up nicely. I am so happy! It makes me feel so feminine!

Hugs,

Leslie

Anonymous

Fortunately, I have always had long,dark, feminine eye lashes . I always do mascara & pull the brush upward& outward to create a ” Cat Eye” affect.

If I decide to wear additional false lash, I use a liquid adhesive . I prep my lash with a crimper, then mascara, then glue, the lash and then mascara to” join” the two.

Hope that is helpful…EYES are a very important part of a feminine face.

Love to all …

Dr T.J.

One useful trick I learned is to brush the lashes in the opposite direction first, so top down, bottom up – then brush as normal.

This coats both sides, helps separate the lashes, and gives the impression that they’re longer.

Also, a drop of contact fluid thins out elderly or dry mascara.

Be sure to wipe the brush on the edge of the mascara container before use, to avoid clumpy lashes and smudging as a result of too much product on the brush.

Happy, lovely lashes!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thanks Laura…super tips…in fact, a real eye opener….sorry xx

Anonymous

Beautiful Leslie..

another step down the foggy pink road….

mascara, isn’t it just a lovely word!!

Grace x

Good for you, Leslie, I agree the eyes make te face, onward with the journey, girl😊
      Regi

Anonymous

Thank you for posting this, Leslie. I’ve lost most of my lashes, and thought I was stuck with falsies, but you have given me hope.

Hugs,
      Bettlyou

Leslie
        Lady

I understand that there are a number of products out there, but what I’ve tried is from NO 7 cosmetics. I kind of like their stuff. Good luck if you try. I lost most of mine to a virus years ago .

Leslie

Anonymous

Makeup artist Troy Surratt said that eyes are the windows of the soul and lashes are awnings.

And that the awnings should be curled to bring more light in to the eyes.

Lashed curled and few applications of mascara make a big difference in your overall appearance. Particularly more important with masks covering our other features.

Jessica

Anonymous

I’m happy for you, Leslie.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?