Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello to you all, I am Steph – I am new here , I am in canberra Australia, I am so happy to be here and I would love to be in touch with and meet others like me . Are there any locals ??

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Steph! Not a local myself but i do know we have some girls down there. Lots of girls everywhere in fact.
      Looking forward to chatting!
      Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Steph*

welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat  ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Steph,

I’m not local. But wanted to say hi and welcome!

Kay

Hi Steph,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Steph, welcome to CD Heaven.

Being local depends on what your definition of local is.

I’m just down the road a bit in eastern Victoria but there are many Aussie girls here and even a few who call Canberra home.

In the greater scale of things, everyone on the site is on the screen at your fingertips.

Hugs

Sheryl

Hi Steph nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . Im not close to you  im in the US but wanted to say hi and welcome you have come to a wonderful place with many wonderful ladies to chat with and become friends with . Just look around read forums and posts and when comfortable jump in ask some questions you will get help and advice to anything you need help with and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

HI Steph

Welcome to CDH

Samantha

Hi Steph, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. How are things down under Luv? I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. We have members from all over the world including a fair amount from Australia. I seem to recall a couple specifically from Canberra I sent a welcoming post to. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and I am sure you will find a few near you. As far as finding others like you, the entire site is practically filled with crossdressing people who in one way or another are just like you! So make yourself at home and enjoy all the site has to offer! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Steph!

Hey Steph. I’m new here as well. I also live in Canberra. I am always happy to chat with you. Reach out sometime. Regards, Olivia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Steph.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?