Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just had the most amazing night… For obvious reasons I wont get into all of the details lol but for the short version I dressed up as Rilee for my wife last night for the first time ever, and she loved it!

For a little back story, when we first started dating my wife told me she was bisexual, and I figured that would be my opportunity to casually bring up this side of me. Unfortunately, I was a bad partner back then, hiding things from her and eventually she saw a video on my phone that I had sent to somebody else while I was dressed up… Not really how I wanted her to find out. I was pretty embarrassed by the whole situation, but thought “well now she knows” so I had told her I wanted to show her that side of me. She was still obviously upset by my infidelity, and told me she liked my masculine features and didn’t want to see me like that. So I quit dressing for a while and hid everything away, but like most of you know that urge always comes back lol.

We got married in April of this year, and were finally going to get a place of our own without a  roommate… Which meant I had to come clean about my crossdressing because I wouldn’t be able to hide all of my stuff anymore. I think I was a bit surprised when I came clean because she sounded generally excited about it, and told me she was really mad at me last time she found out and that’s probably why she said the things she did. Well, last night was Halloween and we planned this date where I would finally show her in person who Rilee is. I started with makeup which I’m still learning how to do and it took me a while lol. Then I put on fence net stockings, a black/pink plaid skirt, a sheer black top, and some open toed heels.. and because it was Halloween I had some pink/black cat ears and tail to go with it, and some pink cat eye contact lenses. I have pictures of this in my public photos… Somewhere in the Halloween section? Lol I’m still learning to navigate the site. Anyways, when she finally saw me she seemed shocked! It could’ve been that I’m 6’2″ and wearing 4″ heels haha but I think she was generally surprised.. she said I didn’t even look like the same person! I was all giddy about the whole situation.. and she kept complementing on how good I looked, and how I should’ve been honest from the start because she really liked Rilee too ☺️ I’m just so incredibly happy today because we had such a great time together and she wants to see Rilee again soon! I feel like our meeting went so much better than I could have ever imagined.

We stayed in for our date night (work schedules and all), but now that she’s “met” Rilee she wants to take me out in public 😱 hah I still haven’t done that, but having an accepting partner there to help me will probably give me the courage I need to take that step. Halloween probably would have been the best night to do it lol but I don’t think we’ll wait until next year, and there are plenty of accepting bars in my area that I would feel comfortable going to dressed up.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You look great in your Halloween photos Rilee and I am so pleased that it all went well. From the background you gave of your wife I am sure it ticks boxed for her!

Thank you for the compliment on my Halloween pictures ☺️ I had a dream a few months ago that I dressed up as a “sexy” cat for Halloween, and told my wife about it. Rather than letting that stay a dream she was all in and said we should make it a reality. In my dream I was wearing all white, but when I started looking at ways to create this look I ended up liking the one I picked a lot more. Seeing her reaction and hearing her call me “hot” and “sexy” all night was so validating and both of us had an amazing time.. I think we both checked a few boxes lol

J J
      Lady

As one who is out to a spouse, I know how hard it can be, and so very nerve-racking. I am so happy it went well, and I know how fun those dates can be. While my wife is indifferent to my dressing, we have a really good time when I do.

She has always known to some. degree, but as I progressed I hide parts of it and was never happy about it. Letting her know and being accepted makes me so happy, and life is so much easier. I dropped a bikini top that she found, but it was a non-issue because she knows I dress and like bikinis.

Our relationship has gotten so much better since I came clean about everything. Just like you I feel that my life if so much easier now! I think that from my past infidelity she obviously had some trust issues with me.. and hiding my dressing from her probably created an atmosphere where it felt like I was lying to her. I’m just so happy today because it feels like last night went better than I could have even imagined from the beginning

I love this story! Yay, Rilee!

Great post! And you do look great! Do you think that she is bi helps with her acceptance? Having a husband and girlfriend in one package?

That’s what I had initially hoped when she told me she was bi! I figured it would be easier to bring up my crossdressing to her because maybe she’d like that too, but I was so scared and kept hiding it until I got caught that first time. Now that we’re open and honest about everything I think she is excited to have a husband and a girlfriend 😅

[postquote quote=688246]
      Tooo much fun! Lucky girls you both are

Leah
      Baroness

great story with an even better outcome.  I am sure you are on the road to a lot more dress up fun together!~

Definitely! Both of us are very happy about last night🤭

Hi Rilee thanks for sharing your story with us, it’s great that you’re wife has accepted you for what you are, I’m sure there are going to lots more adventure’s in the future for you and your wife,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

That is so awesome. It is great she is so supportive.

Kate
      Baroness

That will be a Halloween 🎃 you won’t forget! You costume looks great, like the pink eyes,  it’s no wonder your wife had fun with you!

Those pink eyes are really interesting lol. That’s the first time I’ve worn contact lenses with a special design. They affect your vision a little bit, and the vertical pupils don’t always stay vertical lol I had to readjust them quite often

Rilee –

Thank you for sharing your story.  It is wonderful that your wife is so accepting.  Love your costume you look beautiful.

XOXO
      Suzanne

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=688266]
      That is an important point. When we end up in bed when I am dressed, be it a dress, or just lingerie, I make it a special point to make sure she is well pleased. I want it to be a very positive experience for her, as it sure is for me.

That’s awesome Rilee, you’re very lucky!! Reminds me of the first time my boyfriend saw me go all out dressed up, I already knew he was accepting and he had told me he was really looking forward to seeing me in lingerie at bedtime for our first special night together. I came to bed in a bridal negligee with a wig & forms looking like a million bucks and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head lol. So many emotions as I came to bed that night, from being really nervous to thrilling and very romantic seeing the look on his face and knowing how excited and happy he was to see me dressed up like that. Made it very easy to be confident and secure dressing in front of him from that point on.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?