• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey there…

Hi Shruti welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I can understand why you like to wear Indian style clothes all them beautiful colour’s and wonderful fabrics, I’m sorry i can’t meet up for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m not sure what the crossdressing community is like in India but if it’s help and support then you have come to the right place, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hey there Shruti!  Welcome!  Indian women’s clothes are so beautiful, and super expensive here in the USA where I live.  I wish I could afford them!

💖Lola

Hi Shruty
      Welcome to CDH.
      Indian women’s dresses are fascinating and also very expensive.
      I would like to have the chance to wear some of them someday.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hello Shruti,

I’ve seen lots of social media content about Crossdressing in and in the styles from the subcontinent.

I love Bollywood movies, my favorite is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995). I would love to try the clothes I’ve seen on screen.

I had an outfit once but my SO didn’t like me in it so it went. You know what they say, “Love means never having to save your saree.”

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

J J
      Lady

I know very little about clothing from Indian, but I am very curious. There is a shop in Santa Barbara, CA that specializes in such items that I want to get dressed and go visit. It will be so much fun trying on such fun styles and colors.

Hi Shruti,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you,.

Alice

Anonymous

Well hello 👋 come on in and get to know the girls 👧

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?