Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since I haven’t been really active lately (except for my public photos) not everyone knows my story. My daughter came out as a lesbian a few years ago. My wife already knew I was on the transgender spectrum but I really had not come out. My daughter’s bravery inspired me to come out to my friends and to start fully crossdressing last year. She has been a butch lesbian since she came out. However, since I have been crossdressing in a lot of cute outfits, she has decided that she wants to try a few edgy skirts for herself. I ordered her a black and white paid mini with some straps and buckles (she chose it from a few options). Her mother isn’t a skirt wearer so this has been a direct influence from my skirt wearing. It’s made me so happy that my dressing, that she inspired, has directly influenced her fashion style. Life is good.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Mika, that is wonderful news! So glad it is working out well for you and your daughter.

Amy

Thanks, Amy. Honestly, I think that if my daughter had not come out, my wife’s reaction may have been different about me. I don’t know that for sure. But I think so. As it is, my wife has not shown any negativity which I am grateful for. My daughter has been my biggest ally and I don’t think my wife would want to seem like she had a dual standard  in my daughter’s eyes. Nevertheless, my wife complimented my flare leg fitted snakeskin pants a few days ago and it made my day.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

We never know who we are influencing when we discuss our female side.

we are often an unofficial role model to everyone we meet as we never know who is struggling with their inner gender identity. Just being proud in being yourself will be a positive influence to others no matter what.

Truly glad that you are able to support your family while they are supporting you !

hugs

Dawn x

Thank you, Dawn. Honestly, when I go out, I really want to pass as much as possible. I understand how that really doesn’t help make us more acceptable in the eyes of the general public if they don’t know I am a crossdresser or transgender. So, that’s one of the reasons that I started coming out to my friends. They may never see me presenting as a woman (although I am sure some will see me at some point) so I, at least, want them to know and understand that this guy that looks like a mountain man most of the time and does all the manly things that I do is actually transgender. While I do have the support of my wife and kids, my parents would never be able to handle it. They don’t live nearby so I don’t have to worry about getting caught. But it does keep me from fully coming out on social media and to my siblings. I’m patient though.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?