Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Kelly. I’m a 38 years old CD/transgender woman. My gender identity has been steadily evolving for past three years and still very much finding my way. Looking for everything from tips on make up/ clothing to like minded friends and lifestyle suggestions.

Hi Kelly

Welcome to CDH. Here you can find lots of likeminded girls. I myself am mtf transgender. I’ve been crossdressing my entire life.

Everybody here is very supportive and helpful. So if you wonder about anything, just ask and you will receive lots of helpful answers.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kelly and welcome to CDH!  Finding our way to understanding ourselves can be quite a journey, for some of us it takes far too long.  You did find your way to a place that can make a difference.  Such a wealth of information in a warm surrounding that helps us figure it all out.  The ladies here are oh so varied in their experiences and sincere in the support and advice they give.  Look around and get settled in, I look forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Hi Kelly, welcome to CDH, in the short time I’ve been here I’ve received soon much support and advice. I’m fully confident that the gals here will be able to help you when you need it.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelly …happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kelly, welcome to CDH.
      You are sure to find everything you are looking for here and probably way more than you expected, I’m glad you’ve made this place a stop on your journey.

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hey, Kelly! Welcome. Girl, I was so close choosing the name Kelly. Really, really close. You’re definitely in the right place to have questions answered. This is such a wonderful place for girls like us. Your lifestyle is what you make of it. Even though all of us have crossdressing in common, there seem to be so many different ways that each of us go about our lives. My advice is to dive into the articles and forums. There you will find tons of personal stories and you will find many that you can relate to. Some will even make you raise an eyebrow and make you realize something about yourself that, perhaps, you hadn’t noticed before.

My biggest makeup tips: foundation is of big importance but your eyes are the most important. There are YouTube videos to help determine your eye shape. Then, once you know, you can narrow down all the YouTube tutorials to your eye shape and practice, practice, practice.
      Just remember the most important thing about this journey, have fun!

HI Kelly,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Kelly nice to meet you  i cant add anything to what these lovely ladies have said  other than again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometims.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kelly!

Welcome to CDH!  Honey you struck gold coming here.  This is an amazing place.  Great Girls with tons of advice and support.  Its quite the Sisterhood here.  We loving each other move forward on their journey.

My advice: Hehehe – Get Ready!  The Pink Fog here is quite thick, and once you inhale deeply its off to high heel races!

xo Robyn 👠👠❤️

Welcome Kelly!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?