Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The first time I wore a pair of my girlfriends panties I knew that’s all I wanted to wear.. I’ve always appreciated the masterpiece that is a woman’s body and the way they dressed in a way that showed off their femininity and sexuality. I always wished I was able to switch places with girls.. lately I just said F it, I’m going to CD but I want to do it right. So I welcome all friends with any advice and tips that will help and just friends in general! Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Emily Alt. Reason: content
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Kelsea!

/EA

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Kelsea,

Welcome to CDH, I can tell you that it won’t take long and you will be loving it here. All the girls are so warm and welcoming. Once I got used to the site I was made to feel right at home. Any time you need help don’t hesitate to message me or any of the girls we’ll all be there for you 💖

Trish

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome aboard I hope you like it here at CDH. It’s a great place to share with a great group of ladies.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For m, it started around 4 with some stockings, then pantyhose. Soon after began wearing heels and bra. Kept going and began buying my own pantyhose, panties and bras at 13, Then at 17, I bought some short girls shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels, made breastforms out of old pantyhose, bought a couple of wigs and began going out en femme.

It was often scary, but if I could get past the fear, my outing adventures were incredibly exciting and thrilling.

Hi Kelsea, and welcome. I think you are on your way to a great ‘adventure’. I know it has been for me. If you want a good starting point begin experimenting with makeup. I can be so transformational! It can do wonders. While YouTube tutorials may help, the best thing to do is buy some makeup and begin ‘playing around’. I think you will find that when to get really into it and find the special “look” that becomes your signature you will have a great starting point to build on. Of course fashion is just as important, as is the way you carry yourself. A good wig is important as well. When you go out and about I think you will discover that being ‘en femme’ and in public these days is not difficult. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Kelsea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kelsea nice to meet you and yes as many of us started young as myself quite young with a little help with my mom ha ha almost had ya with a little help with my friends he he .. Thanks Kelsea for joining us girls ..

Stephanie Bass

For me it all started at a little 5000 watt radio station in Fresno, California a $65 paycheck and a crazy dream…no, wait, that’s Ted Baxter’s backstory. Mine is on my profile, check it out if you care to, dear, and welcome.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kelsea,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

It always start with panties. They feel great and look great.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelsea welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?