Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey guys what’s up?Β  I’m new here and to the whole crossdressing thing to be really honest, I’ve been crossdressing since I was a child however I didn’t really know it was this organized before so I came to check it out. I hope we can be friends πŸ˜€

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kiki, happy to welcome you . Here we enjoy experiencing a life split between two worlds . One that many of us have indured since nature decided who we are and then through life’s paths were finding that nature just didn’t get it right. To be who we are is special and taking the best qualities within.Β  From our forums containing a wealth of knowledge to the ladies that reside here. Yes the administrators here try very hard in making this the best support site out there and spend much of their time and effort making this placeΒ  organized in ways ofΒ  learning more about our love for dressing. This a site is where support and acceptance helps motivate much of what were all about. Enjoy the best from both worlds and know that this place is a big part of how we are and who we feel to be . Very nice meeting you… hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Kiki!

Nice to meet you Kiki!Β  I’m Christina, I’m new to this world too.Β  I love it so far!

Anonymous

Hi Kiki. I’m new as well and have enjoyed getting in touch with the girl in me.

Hello Kiki,

I just started out pretty recently as well, it’s a big step. There are so many wonderful people here to help you along your path. Don’t be scared to ask any questions or concerns that pop into your head. So glad you found your way here. Best of wishes.

-Samantha Roarke-

Welcome to CDH Kiki.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?