- July 22, 2022 at 12:48 pm #664601Carmen CruzParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
If ya know what I mean? Because I absolutely without hesitation will deploy the social rights of women to wear whatever they want, combined with the rights of men to go in public without a shirt on.
And those two things combined means it will be perfectly fine to walk in to most places with just my jean shorts on, heels, and no top. Hmmmmmmmm… looking forward to trying this out!!!!
- July 22, 2022 at 9:03 pm #664706
- July 22, 2022 at 7:16 pm #664690Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 148Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Ooookay Carmen, Maybe I’m getting this wrong but it scares me. As an Intersex Person with a feminine body, I’ve had some of the experiences that you speak of. For me, for the most part they were definitely not fun. Some situations were actually dangerous. Comments here from others about wackos, pigs, hassled and bizarre responses all ring true to me. As a scientist I think that this experiment might be like the ex-vulcanologists that took samples too close to the lava flow. Please be very careful! A feminine body can be like a double edged sword. Marg
- July 22, 2022 at 7:23 pm #664693Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
Absolutely agree with you. I’m very into personal safety!!
These are just thoughts I’m mulling over right now… Thinking out loud. It’ll be a LONG while before I can even attempt something like this, and who knows if I’ll ever look feminine in the chest area without my pushup bra ànd body glue!!!!
It more important than the scenario I speak of, is really the underlying questions of breasts in relation to man/woman. I mean really, in the eyes of law and society, they should be exactly the same. What exactly identifies “breasts” to be considered male breasts or female breasts, especially as it relates to transgender persons.
If a cis man, presenting as cis decides to get breast implants, does that now exclude him from going shirtless in the eyes of any local laws and ordinances?
If a woman has small breasts, or no breasts, if she doesn’t have a shirt on, is she still considered to be indecent?
Im such an overthinker 🤣
- July 22, 2022 at 11:37 pm #664715Dee BouhaireLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 120Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
- July 23, 2022 at 2:06 am #664719
- July 23, 2022 at 6:23 am #664762
- July 23, 2022 at 7:07 am #664773Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 293Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1363 times
Or they might, this is FL and we ALL carry! Sorry will the asshole be that ever decides that I should be the victim of their hate, I guess if you can be sorry while you are dead! Afraid to pull the trigger I am not, dead people NEVER have their day in court so better them than me. But on that note, I’m leaving my shirt on!
- July 22, 2022 at 5:22 pm #664668Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 703Has thanked: 4013 timesBeen thanked: 3303 times
Yup, I sure do know what you mean!
I will NOT go topless in any public place anymore. I really could get hassled by law enforcement. Besides, everyone is taking videos nowadays and I don’t want to end up on YouTube.
I appreciate the legal waters you’re testing, but please be careful.
- July 22, 2022 at 7:08 pm #664688LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
Yeah, totally understand.
As of right now, it’s just a thought all mixed in with all the other things I think about. In reality, it will probably be a long while before I can even consider such a thing. I’m so flat chested now that I’m almost concave. 🤣
I mean, just to get the illusion of cleavage now I’m literally trying to pull the skin on my lats to the center of my chest…. Sheesh!!!!!
Little did that guy know he’s salivating over my darn back skin. 😂
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Carmen Cruz.
- July 22, 2022 at 4:43 pm #664662Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1950Has thanked: 8578 timesBeen thanked: 9867 times
Hey Carmen. Iirc, in 2015 the law was passed in Canada that essentially ‘anywhere a man can go topless in public, so can a woman’. We try to keep the extreme conservatives under control, and I do love the equality of it all.
You just never see it, simply out of fear for triggering a whacko. There are far too many pigs out there.
But I would love to be able to do it!!
- July 22, 2022 at 5:14 pm #664665
- July 22, 2022 at 5:11 pm #664663LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
- July 22, 2022 at 3:31 pm #664645СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 620Replies: 1593Has thanked: 9305 timesBeen thanked: 5560 times
In Indiana, “no shirt no shoes no service”. No one can go in anywhere topless. The only exceptions i can think of would be the pool & the nudie bar.
I see what you’re trying to do tho. i guess some of that to a point depends on what hrt does and if you change gender markers legally. i know in some states it’s not illegal for women to be topless in public. if you seriously did this i’d think you’d likely get a bizarre response from people of both sexes. More power to ya tho Carmen!
- July 22, 2022 at 4:19 pm #664655LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
I’m sure you can see, my whole entire experience is to grow as a person and knowledge. While I seem “sexual”, I stated before that this experience has nothing to do with sex. I’m trying to get a deeper understanding of gender and how it correlates to public perception and/or actual law.
For example, right now, in drab mode, I get called ma’am or sir at first sight. So if there is a law of indecent exposure for women to go topless in public, then am I being illegal 50 percent of the time I leave my shirt off? And what defines that? Sorry, I have insatiable curiosity of everything lmao!!!!!
- July 22, 2022 at 4:30 pm #664659СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 620Replies: 1593Has thanked: 9305 timesBeen thanked: 5560 times
oh i know, but not only gender presentation but also physical sex (ie gender maker) has a lot to do with how law is applied, unfortunately. in some ways that;s changed a lot and for the better in the past 20 – 30 years, in other ways not and in some they’re trying to go backwards with it. it will be an interesting experiment regardless!
- July 22, 2022 at 4:43 pm #664661LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
Agreed. Gender markers are what I’m really trying to figure out. I’ve seen some larger men in my area go topless who have breasts virtually indistinguishable to a woman’s physically. But nobody bags an eye. But what if that person was a woman, with the exact same body… would everybody be like omg, breasts, illegal, call the cops.
So then, is a gender markers the weight of a person? I mean, what if that person wore a wig. Would it then be “illegal”????
So then if it is based on the wig, then are wigs a gender markers in the eyes of law?????
Soanh darn question in my head. I’d rather put my money where my mouth is and get some real answers.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:45 pm #664636Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 1433Has thanked: 8843 timesBeen thanked: 6964 times
Go for it Carmen. I think most all of us want real breasts if we could have them. They will develop slowly and you can probably get away shirtless in male mode for a while but if the HRT works well you won’t be able to go around like that in most places without being attacked or arrested. You know HRT makes changes you can’t reverse easily but if thats what you want then you already have a good start in feminine looks. You probably know HRT shrinks some parts too don’t you? Good luck sweetie!
- July 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm #664643LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
Okay, more serious is you brought up the main discussion points that’s at the heart of this post. What defines “real breasts” in society (I’m not talking about surgical, I’m talking about when is it defined a “woman’s breast”, and when is it defined a “man’s breast”.
Is it the size? The shape? Small? Large? The ability to breastfeed? Is it defined by one’s genitals? Can the definition of “breasts” be legally defined by one’s use of HRT? That’s really the point of this post. While I lightheartedly wrote my post, it isn’t about sex.
- July 22, 2022 at 3:04 pm #664641LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
All that you said are very much in serious consideration. Thank you 🙂
Females… want full equity, and I will fight for them. Trans want to have equal rights with all genders as well, and I will fight for it. Straight men, well, they just wanna see boobs all over the place and don’t really care about equal rights… So, it is what it is!
- July 22, 2022 at 2:34 pm #664635Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1104Has thanked: 4191 timesBeen thanked: 4939 times
- July 22, 2022 at 2:56 pm #664639LadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1982 times
Well, I guess when cops show up, I’ll just be me, a guy. They’d have to come up with some serious mumbo jumbo crazy law that says a man can’t be shirtless. Honestly, that would be enough of an issue for me to dump some serious legal resources into challenging.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.