Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, my name is Lisa and I’m a 21 year-old crossdresser from Adelaide, South Australia. I’ve been crossdressing in secret from just over ten years now but only recently I have gotten into fully transforming myself whenever I get the chance. This is a part of myself I don’t get too many opportunities to explore but whenever the chance arises, it’s always a blast! I’m eager to get to know you all and talk about anything CD!

Anonymous

Welcome Lisa!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa

This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. You have so much to embrace ahead of you and the girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lisa,

Its nice to meet a lady from down under.  It’s nice to know that there are cds all over the world and not just here in the USA.  Maybe if there were more cds in the world there would be fewer mass murderers and we would live in a safer, saner world.

Kerry

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Lisa!

Much Love,
      Janice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lisa

welcome to CDH! This is a great community for sharing experiences, and making friends. Happy to meet you,

💕Lara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lisa,

Welcome, it is really nice to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I now spend the majority of my life as Tara and like you I started very young in life.  I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Greetings and welcome to CDH! My name is Aurora Borealis and my first year on CDH will be in October. Its so easy to meet and talk with the girls here, Im certain there wont be any issue with that.

Jump in and swim, the waters find!

Hugs, Aurora B.

Hi Lisa. I am a UK girl. I am glad you have a few opportunities to dress fully,. It’s nice to meet you. Chat to me at anytime.Hope you make a lot of friends on here.

Brielle
      Lady

You will find thousands of girls ready to talk anything CD here, GF! Welcome.

Welcome Lisa, i am in Hobart Tassie. Good to have you on our accepting and caring site. Lots of good gurls here to help.
      Looking forward to reading about your experiences
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Welcome Lisa to CDH enjoy and have a look around it’s great to have more girls here from Australia

Hugas Paula

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Lisa nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well as anew sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Please look around girlfriend as there is a wealth of knowledge here and never be shy girl ask many questions just remember there are no silly questions maybe some silly answers back ha ha .. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Look under the social tab and put in your area and you will find ladies in your area to maybe meet up with .. Have fun girl and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

From NE Montana USA ..

Stephanie Bass

G’day Lisa! Welcome to CDH!!!
      It’s so lovely to see another Aussie lady join this most amazing and wonderful community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Lisa, welcome to a wonderful place to make new friends and share concerns and triumphs. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?