• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all,

I am new to the group and am looking forward to learning from more experienced members. I have been through a couple of purges in the past when I was younger and never fully embraced this side of me- I’ve come close but always seemed to hide it away and never fully invested in makeup and forms. I am looking to have fun learning and chatting and finally accepting and embracing myself wholly and having fun dressing up and looking good!

~Jenna

Anonymous

Hello Jenna welcome to CDH, you will like it here. Everyone is very supportive, if you have any questions post in the forum and you will receive countless points of views I am sure one or many will help. Most of all enjoy the experience Kisses💋

Anonymous

Welcome Jenna!

you will find a wealth of support and suggestions here on CDH. Here is a place where you can be yourself. Ask questions, ask for advice. All of us girls are here to support each other!

Anonymous

Hi Jenna welcome to CDH, you have finally found a place where you are accepted for who you are, no kinder more loving group of girls can be found anywhere, so make yourself at home and enjoy the fun.

And by the way – don’t purge – it’s a colossal waste of time and money – not to mention beautiful clothes – you know you will always return to dressing en femme anyway!

Hugs and 💋kisses💋

Diana.

Anonymous

Thanks Diana!

Hi Jenna nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So much to see and do here as for reading the forums and posts of stories of many ladies lives up and down the girly road of there lives.. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to the ladies about there lives.. Then tell us a story or two about the life and times of Jenna how she came to be and where she is heading .. As well as this your profile page is how we get to know you better so please do us a favor and go back and fill in more please thankyou.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with so have fun..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie! I am certainly looking forward to it.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jenna! 🌼🎀 this is the place to be!!

🍭🍀❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenna welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi jenna welcome to CDH. I know youll like it here cuz everyone is very kind and friendly

Hi Jenna,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Jenna,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Jenna!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Jenna, and welcome to CDH! You will not find another group thatis so into acceptance, and 8s not judgemental. We lookforward to hearing more from you. Reach out to any of us for friendship!

Hugs,

Kendra💕

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?