Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just registered and have already heard from people who are understanding and can help me with my journey, no matter where it ends up.

I have been crossdressing for a number of years, but have recently had the opportunity to completely dress as a female.  I’m looking forward to hearing from people who have made the journey before me, and getting their advice.

I have not been out in public yet, and have not revealed this to anyone yet.  I will look forward to meeting and possibly going out with others as the opportunities present themselves.  I’d like to get better at my presentation with advice from other people here.  I think that I present ok as of now, but want to get better at it.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Jennifer! I’m new as well, and have loved the support and love from the sisters here! Welcome to the family!

Welcome Jennifer! There are a lot of very open and warm individuals on CDH. Glad to have you here. I hope that being part of this community helps you to complete yourself! Rummage around, ask questions and just post what’s on your mind. I know I feel better having someplace safe to discuss the things that are on my mind. All the best –

Rachel

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to a great place to make new friends and share your experiences. I think you will discover going out in public is not as fearful as it would appear. Things have changed so much from when I first started dressing in the late 1960’s that today even if anyone notices they don’t seem to care. That said, I have teamed up with some other girls to start a group called “Confident U” which is a series of events, “experiences” webinars and workshops to be held around the country to give girls confidence to go out in public and enjoy themselves. We are planning an event for Florida this spring. Keep an eye out here at CDH since we intend to promote it here on the site when things are firmed up. Take care, Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Well there are a lot of Florida girls 👧 on this site. Sounds like you just need a little confidence. The girls 👧 on this site is understanding. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Jennifer! I’m one of those who was closeted most of my life, though for maybe 30 years to so I used to think about getting fully dressed up with nice clothes and makeup, perhaps even going somewhere. Mostly I just wanted to look like a pretty woman. About five years ago something inside brought this more to the surface and then by chance I found a website that sold crossdressing supplies!

Wow! I didn’t have any idea there was so much available so one can turn a male body into a female looking one. Then a bit later I found this website and I was absolutely terrified at joining and backed put several times.

Once on board here I found so many friend, yes internet ones, but friends none the less. There was so much support and info available to read, and more experienced girls to learn from.

Then one of the Ambassadors here who lived in the general area as me reached out and told me about a local CD and TG social club, then someone from there contacted me.

In the end, still totally terrified I went to a dinner meeting in a private room at a restaurant. To say I was hooked is an understatement! Then I had real life friends to learn from, and to welcome and support me whatever my journey might be.

Now I go often with confidence.

Lastly, and not really relevant to you perhaps, but this past weekend I was elected President of the same group.

If you wish, PM me anytime, I browse in and out of this site every day or two.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH.

I love this place. Only been a member a few days but already feel welcomed and accepted for who I am – and who I want to be.

There is so much support, advice and encouragement available here. I can honestly say that I really never thought I would find somewhere I could openly use the words, I am Gemma, until I found CDH.

Enjoy your journey. Looking forward to hearing more about Jennifer.

Gemma. X

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to this lovely supportive community!

💕Lara

Hello Jennifer
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, questionnaires and polls
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Davina
      Lady

Welcome to CDH! You will find this to be a loving and friendly community.

Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the journeys they are on down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jennifer as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you..  Again girl hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..  Say hello sometime as i was born and raised in central Florida until moving to Montana over 15 years ago  ..

Stephanie Bass

You go, girl – you’re on the right track. Just keep a pace that’s right and comfortable for you.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jennifer, please accept a warm welcome to CDH. I hope that you make many good friends here.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?