• Creator
    Topic
    Kaliegh Bound
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2021
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Hi Everyone.  I’m Kaleigh. My journey is about getting in touch with an inner feminine aspect  of myself that’s always been with me.  While I do not consider myself to be transitioning into a full time female, I want to get to know that side of myself that’s been hiding under the surface for much of my life.  Currently my cross dressing consists of wearing mostly women’s clothing with the caveat that I’m working my way from the very blurred (soft, fuzzy) boundary between male and female clothing.  I am now buying over ninety percent of my clothing from the women’s side of the store but with careful choosing I can do this unnoticed in front of friends and coworkers without raising their eyebrows  (too much- I have seen a few eyebrows go up but that’s it).   COVID has made it possible for me to dress more femininely while wearing a mask (glorious anonymity) and I’ve come out much further in the last year.  I have been working on hair removal whilst simultaneously trying to let my hair grow a bit longer but I’ve not explored makeup or wigs. I’m not very inclined to try very high  heels.

And, I’m hoping that by connecting in this way, I can possibly explore more of the female social dynamics that I missed growing up as a cis-male, even as my social makeup has been unusually skewed somewhat femininely – that is I have had more female than male friends for most of my life yet I have never had what’s considered a normal male-female relationship; no wife or kids. I’m 61.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 833

I’ve been doing a similar thing for the last 21 years.  It’s been that long since I’ve worn anything from the the men’s department. Hairs not been a problem as mines been long for the past 54 years. With covid I’ve not had a trim in over a year.  I mostly wear it in a pony tail with bangs and can easily trim my own bangs.

My outer wear is subtle and I don’t try to pass as female in public but it’s enough to satisfy my needs. At home of course I can and do go all out when the mood strikes and it strikes often.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Birel Galanodel
      Lady
      Registered On: May 3, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 51

Welcome Kaliegh, many of us can relate to your story. I think you will find an amazing, accepting community of like-minded people here on CDH.

Birel

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 897

Hello and welcome Kaliegh!!

You are now amongst friends and people you’ve never met but who have been exactly where you are right now.  Get comfy because it is a long and rewarding journey.  The more you uncover, the more you will see that needs uncovering.  Remember to strap in securely because it can get a little bumpy sometimes too.  Just yell if you need some help and don’t forget to bring along some snacks.

PaulaF

Kaliegh Bound
        Lady
        Registered On: January 19, 2021
        Replies: 6

Thanks Paula,

I love that advice – strap in for rough ride and have plenty of snacks available- always the best:-)

-Kaliegh

Paula F
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 7, 2019
          Topics: 12
          Replies: 897

Maybe not too rough for the most part, but there will be a few bumps at times.  As far as snacks go, Girl Scout Thin Mints are probably the best.

PaulaF

Denise Douglas
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 76

Welcome to CDH! You will enjoy your time here!

Beth T
      Lady
      Registered On: February 2, 2021
      Replies: 9

Kaleigh, I’m in a very similar situation. I’m glad to know I’m not alone.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Replies: 2881

Welcome Kaleigh!

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 57

Hi, Kaliegh.  I wish you all the best on your journey.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Renee Peirsen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 4, 2020
      Replies: 33

Ah, but high heels are the third most fun thing about crossdressing. Right behind panties and nylons!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2695

Hi Kayleigh,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Inga Krasivaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 18, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 250

Hi, Kaleigh; I can recognise a lot of your story having myself spent a lot of time before dressing fully.  I think it may help if you pushed the boundary a little and explored the world of wigs and – especially – high heels.  For some reason, they just seem to connect me to my feminine side.  Make up would be nice, but the only times I’ve tried it I’ve looked like a right mess; there are plenty of places out there that will do you a full professional makeover though (at least when Covid allows so) and just trying it once may help you make your decision as to which way to go.

Good luck with your adventure; stay strong, sister!  Inga.

Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Replies: 1101

Hi Kaliegh, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. You have joined a site where you can interact with people who are on various different places in their crossdressing journey. As a general rule, the people you find on here are accepting, supportive and friendly. You can find friendship, tips, advice, informative articles and many ways to communicate with other crossdressing people from all over the world. So make this your online home and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 441

Hi Kayleigh, welcome to the CDH family. It’s an amazing place to explore your femme side. I personally was in denial for 19 years so I know the feeling to finally be free. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4809

Kaliegh . welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. Explore that lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you .So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1375

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account