Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, i’m 24 years old an love to wear ballet slippers and swimsuit. I also am dancing ballet. I love to wear women’s clothes since i wore a swimsuit of my mom as a teenager.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ballett , happy to welcome you here at Cdh . We found ourselves learning to enjoy different aspects of our lives when we get involved in new experiences with our feminine side. Dancing for me was never something I’ve never got in to but after my passions for dressing now I love prancing around the house when I can . Love twirling around with my dress flowing from side to side. What a beautiful feeling one even my wife loves. We just started dance class lesson so hopefully on day we two can go out on the town and enjoy a night together dancing the night away . Enjoy browsing through our site and meet with many of our ladies. Much to see and do, happy to meet you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ballett….welcome to CDH, sweetie! Feel free to explore our site and chat with us girls….we love to chat and especially assist where need with information and support with your journey. My door is always open….let’s get to know each other!

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?