• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Sorry to bother again post about my mum. But the biggest betrayal is my partner. I didn’t tell them about my cross dressing. We were married 5 years

until our marriage legally dissolved. They discovered I was cross dressing with their clothes. I feel shameful not in truncheons with any more.

married 2010 separated 2015

Sorry too personal put years married

No kids involved

We separated beacause of my cross dressing

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’m sorry to hear , marriages are unpredictable and anything is possible to cause it’s failure. And yes our dressing is a major cause and always sorry to hear theses. Please don’t feel shame for this. It is part of you and unfortunately many around us are not understanding. Society dictates certain ways of behavior and as it is improving there’s still much to do and as certain things  are not  unacceptable they will  keep happening. If dressing is part of you, we’re here and willing to support you. I hope theres still a light shining and a relationship could happen again. Best wishes to you. 🌹

Well my marriage was doomed from the start beacause we had arguments my ex partner was very paranoid accusing me if cheating when there was none. Anyway I want to more on from ve past. I regret marrying at 18.

I’m sorry for your loss and pain…   But if she had to leave, at least it was 5 years in, not 30, and you are only 25 years old.  I had a 5 year marriage early on…the loss was painful, but I still had my life in front of me to find the true ‘right’ person for me.

You are still young with your entire life in front of you.  You will find the right person…and this time it will be someone who loves you fully, including your crossdressing.

As hard to understand as this may sound now, your life isn’t over…it has only begun.

Anonymous

No kids and she couldn’t handle the true you, girl, I would say you are definitely better off without her.  Much better to face the world as you are, dresses and all, than to try to hide it.  Besides, if you are like me, you may find that a lot of people like Lilley more than they like you in your boy clothes.  Sure, some people freak out.  So what?  You don’t owe anyone anything.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?