Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, over past month or so I’ve slowly been telling my colleagues abky Trish. Everyone has been really supportive. There is a group of Tie and Philippian woman who I told, they made me feel like one of the girls complimenting my clothes and physique. So I decided today Trish was going to work. Then I was told can’t because of Covid symptoms, it’s probably tonsillitis a few colleagues have it. I still posted a message on the works group chat, so the secret is out. Gotta say I love my colleagues they a lovely if not crazy lot. There like a second family to me. I’m definitely going in as Tish on my next open.

Love Trish

Update well it’s official I have tested positive for Covid, so glad I didn’t go in. I have no idea where I got it from but I have it. At least I have 10 days off work, even if that does come with a terrible throat and cough and a permanent headache. Guess I had to get it eventually.

Anonymous

Enjoy Trisha
      I have just done something similar but in male mode wearing girls clothing
      Averyl

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done Trisha. It is wonderful to read such positive stories. Having the support of your co workers is lovely. Sad to hear your entrance has been delayed but it will come. My best wshes to you.

Thank you honey, hopefully I’ll be fighting fit in few days to s week, hopefully.

Anonymous

That’s fantastic Trisha, wish you well, and do let us know how it all goes sweetie. xx

So happy for you Trish 🥰

Hi Trish,

Hope you’re better real soon and sorry your entrance was delayed.

Alice

Get well soon, then go show them, and be you!

Bridgette

Thank you Brigette, can’t wait for my next open then I’m gonna get as dolled up as possible and enjoy it.

So happy for you, Trisha

You seem to have lucked in to a friendly and affirming situation. As I work from home I have never been faced with nor had offered up the choice of working with others en femme. I can definitely see the confidence rating shooting up!

Love Polly

Seren
      Baroness

Whoop whoop 😀 go Trish!!

It makes me so happy to read these stories, to see walls being broken down; each time one of us takes the next step it becomes easier for all of us.

I’m probably not alone in being slightly envious but also inspired by your latest update!

Love, visibility and solidarity

xx Seren xx

I’m soo glad I it helps people honey. The site has helped me so much, I’m happy I can return some love.

Lucky girl, go for Gold. Hope you are feeling better soon. Py xx.

Conrats Trish, with the support of your co-workers I am certain you will blossom. Now you can work as you were obviously meant to. Dazzle them with your femininity and style.

Thank you honey.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?