• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m Sarah, I’m an Italian crossdresser in my forties. I’m started crossdressing when I was twenty, then there was many ups and downs. In the last year I embraced crossdressing more and more but I’m still closet but I’m feeling the need to be a little more public, maybe go out and find some friends to chat about my(our) passion.

Have a nice day!

Anonymous

Welcome Sarah, you are in the fashionable part of the world. Please ask if you want help, advice or just support, we have all been through the pain and anguish. Katie.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sarah,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, you live in a beautiful part of the world. I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH!  This is a wonderful community, with plenty of opportunity to chat and make friends.

-Natalie.

Hi Sarah nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here.. As you are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lifes journey down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sarah as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for makinf friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. As you being from Italy we are just a few steps away from each other well maybe a little farther than that im in NE Montana USA still say hello any time girlfriend.. Again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sarah, and welcome. It sounds like you are about to embark on a journey of discovery. I suspect you will find it to be an enjoyable experience. I now I did. I started out taking “baby step” and that seemed to work well for me. Hug, Paulette

Welcome Sarah (love the name btw, a classic for a reason!)

I’m in a somewhat similar situation here in California (I know, the last place you’d want to be private about this sort of thing but it’s complicated).  Suffice to say I can relate to the emotional roller coaster that comes with coming to terms with this side of your personality this late in life.

The good news is you’ve found a welcoming, accepting, and genuinely helpful community here, so if you have any questions, no matter how large or small, you’ll have a dozen sisters eager to answer with insight and understanding.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sarah! I’m also in the closet but looking to go outside for the first time soon so would be great to chat so feel free to send me a message.

CDH is a great community and I’m sure you will love it!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to this lovely accepting community! This is a great place for friendship, and advice.
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Sarah, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Welcome to a great community Sarah 🙂

Much Love,
      Janice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Sarah.Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Welcome Sarah,
      Hope you find it as satisfying here as I do. Feel free to contact me with anything you want to ask or just chat. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?