Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m new here and wore my first lingerie item at 4 years old. My mother had a a pair of sheer  nylon panties that had just been washed and they were draped over a chair. I had a massive urge to wear them and slipped them on. My Mum caught me and immediately bent me over her stockinged knee and gave me a thorough spanking. Since then I’ve worn on and off for years. I’ve now progressed to satin and fully fashioned 100% nylon stockings and stilettos and have a massive fetish for them. I like to wear at least a 12 strap woman’s suspender belt, very secure and sexy and have a wardrobe of many pieces of satin lingerie.

Hi Satesha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also ..  Please explore around the site as so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme journey in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girl yea your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Satesha as she travels down her heart feld path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Girl again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Setasha, enjoy the forums and making friends here.   Very safe community to express yourself.

Chrissy

Hi Satesha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Satesha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Satesha and welcome to CDH. What a cute name, I love it. You’re going to find this site is full of loving compassionate sisters who are very willing to help or offer advice when ever you need it. Or just to chat. You’re going to love it here for sure.

Love,

Trish

Thank you Trish. We might be of similar age and I saw your post about the urge to CD as we get older. I think you may have something there, maybe something to do with waning testosterone. I only dare dress in lingerie which I enjoy very much, the more shiny silky and satiny the better. My family would be devastated if they knew and my wife would hate it as when I’ve tried to introduce the topic in the past she doesn’t want to know. All the best Satesha King. Oh by the way my name is made up of the first 3 letters of Sat-in and the last 4 letters of  stoc-King. All my love.

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Satesha, you may be surprised how your family reacts. I recently came out to my two boys (26 and 33) and was pleasantly surprised at how they both reacted very positively. My wife has known since before we got married but wants nothing to do with Trish or my crossdressing. At best she tolerates it but does seem to be mellowing out a bit. I’ll send you a friend request.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Satesha,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?