Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yes, talking about honey, but not food – hah!  No, this is a bit more serious, one of those little steps of acceptance we go through.  I’m talking about being called honey, and I’m loving it.

Tho not out and about in full blown femme mode yet,  but I am regularly wearing my girly jeans, cowl neck sweater with necklace hanging out, and “pretty” hair.   No make up or forms or anything, just wearing my clothes.  Started with the manager of my local Honey Pot store ( 😉”honey” lol ) where the manager Allison now always greets me with a “hi hon!”  They are all young there, under 30 or so.  Love it when the girls call me that!  And now the guys working there are calling me that!!!  Not awkward at all, I’m loving this acceptance!!  All friendly and stuff – I compliment the girls nails, they compliment my hair. (I felt very, very, very girly first time someone complimented my hair there 😊).  Even at my local grocer I get a “hon” and smile from a couple of cashiers…. yes, with my mask on they can still tell I’m grinning  underneath.  Ya just gotta love being embraced like that.  It does happen girls!

Yes, I do love a spot of honey in my tea, but this honey is soo much sweeter. 🙂

Stevie

AFFIRMATION PLUS! That’s so cool.
      xx Polly

Anonymous

Good for you Stevie
      Continue loving it Honey Bunch. 💋

Anonymous

Hi Stevie honey….

so glad it gives you a buzz!!

( well, somebody had to say it!!!)

Grace xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Lol.  I was waiting for someone to say something like that.  Thanks for not letting me down Gracey! 😅

Well done Stevie honey!!!

Love, Stephanie 💖💋

Hi Stevie, I love the word honey too. Glad people are accepting the true you.

Anonymous

Stevie
      Only Polly knows the best is Manuka for NZ
      😋💋🌹
      Averyl

A term of endearment my girlfriends and I use with one another all the time along with sweetie

I am quite sure! on the next visit to the to the Honey Pot, it will Bee a Hive of activity, with well wishers keen to meet this special Lady. It is a lovely term lucky you. Py xx.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?