Tagged: 

• This topic has 31 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’m realizing I need to lose some weight from my gut… especially after my girlfriend told me last night that in the new shirts I bought with my be A cup bra that fits almost perfectly… that I looked pregnant… which I mean I love the way pregnant women look… note meaning anything sexual by that… either so please don’t take it that way I know it kinda sounded like it… but I would prefer my A or B cups look good without seeing a “pregnant belly below… so my question… any tips from you ladies and losing belly fat without losing much weight in other areas? I know no matter what I will probably lose some…

Anonymous
      Lady

I have the same problem and have for years. I’m only just now motivated to try to do something about it. I just bought a waist trainer corset (it shows up today) and I’m going to exercise in it.  It gets a lot of good reviews on Amazon.  Plus, when you’re wearing it, it’ll pull in your gut, so, win win  🙂

I’m highly considering trying one of these myself. Honestly i think I’ve of my next purchases will be a corset anyways… I love the way they look. And I could only hope they would make my A cups look even better

Anonymous
          Lady

Update on the corset if you decide to purchase this one (the one I linked in my first post). They said to measure around the thickest part of your abdomen and subtract 2-3 inches to get your size.  I did that and came up at 36″, so according to their chart, I bought a 3XL.

When I received it yesterday, I had just finished lunch and was able to get it on with the widest setting without having to use the extender that comes with it.  I wore it for about 5 hours and it was comfortable in it. I put it on this morning before I ate anything and I was pretty easily able to get it on the smallest hooks and I’m still very comfortable.  So, I ended up buying the XL and I’ll be sending this one back.

Just thought I’d let everyone know if you were looking into getting one!  It’s very well made and sturdy.  I got the beige one so I could wear it under a loose fitting oxford and wear it to work.  If you’re wearing something thin and tight, you’re probably going to see it.  But if your clothing is thick and tight, you might be okay.

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous
            Lady

Second update on the corset. I received the XL on 3/18 and got it on, but had to use the largest setting on the extender (which I expected).  It is now 3/29 and I’ve lost 2 real inches from my gut.  I started out with a 41″ gut at rest without the corset and no sucking in.  Today, I’m at 39″ without the corset and no sucking in.  As of tonight and this morning I put the corset on the smallest setting of the extender, so by the end of next week (or perhaps sooner) I can take off the extender.  (With the corset on, I’m at 37″. As a point of reference, my regular waist (below my gut) is 36″.

So, this is not JUST about the corset either. Most days, I’ve been doing stretching, ab bikes (on my back bringing my knees up to meet the opposite elbow), legs side to side to work love handles (I’m up to 2 reps of 20 both and never putting my legs down), squats, lunges and just started planking.)

Sa-man-tha was also right about it making you feel full without eating as much.  I put it on first thing in the morning and don’t take it off until a couple hours before I go to bed, so it covers all of my meals. (Full disclosure, I ate too much tonight and I was miserable 🙂 )

I’m also not pushing myself to go smaller on the corset too soon.  If it feels uncomfortable, then you should make it larger.  Miserably tight does not mean it’s going to help faster.  There is definitely some work involved, but I wanted to let everyone know that I think it is helping as part of a program.  (Also, I’m down to 37″ with it on and that feels and looks much better than where I was just a couple of weeks ago).  I also feel like I have better posture and it actually acts like a lifting belt when I’m working in the yard (hernia prevention is a good thing!)  Is it hot working in the yard with it on, yep.  But that’s also part of the point and what it’s supposed to do.  I’ve also been wearing it to work and you can’t see it under my loose fitting oxford shirt (no undershirt either).

So, I’m calling this a win, win, win so far.  I’ll keep you posted!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous
            Lady

Third update!  I’d have to say that if you’re on the fence about waist training, get your other leg up and over because I think it helps.  The caveat is you have to modify your eating habits and exercise, but for me, it’s definitely helping.  I really didn’t change my diet all that much (the kinds of food I eat) other than drinking a Muscle Milk protein shake at lunch instead of eating fast food (although I still do that sometimes).  I just eat less, when I do eat.

All that said, it’s been a little over 3 months since I got my first corset. I’m down 20 pounds (shooting for 25) and 4 real inches around my belly (from 41″ to 37″).  I started at the XL corset with the extender on the largest setting.  I made it down to the smallest setting on the XL and I just bought a Medium sized corset! (I’ll still use the XL for working in the yard, so that one will be my ‘sweaty corset’  🙂

Just yesterday, I moved to the second setting on the extender on the Medium corset and I wore it that way all day today at work and it was comfortable.  With the corset on, my waist is 34″ and my hips are 36″.  I have some curves now even without my hip enhancers! I think I’ll be able to end up around 30″-32″ with the Medium on the smallest setting and that is very motivating and exciting for me!!

Is the corset doing all of this? Absolutely not. But it definitely helped me eat less when I first started wearing it which then became habit even without it on. It makes me feel girly and I like the way my body looks when I’m wearing it.  For $26, I think it’s totally worth it!  (Well, it’s $52 now since I have two 🙂 )

You can do it, Girls!  You just have to get started!  I believe in YOU!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thanks Tara

Now I have one on my Amazon wishlist. Damn all you influential women are gonna make a girl go broke far faster than I could do it without help. Oh well off to shorten that list by an item or two 🙂.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

I found doing planks helps tighten up the belly. Start with 15 seconds a day for 3 days, then go up 15 seconds every third day until you can do 3 minutes. Keep doing the 3 minutes and within a few weeks you will see a change. Also reduce bad carbs and add more leafy green foods and protein. I have real B cup boobs and have to stay on top of my belly so they don’t get hidden when wearing some tops. Another was is support garment like a under-bust torsolette. Those help pull in things and really smooth the body line.

Sandy

I have a natural A cup that I really enjoy and though I think I would love to find a way to grow them to a B I am super afraid of losing what I have. I am considering crunches and planks and those type of core exercise but didn’t know how they might affect my small yet adorable bust.

Anonymous
          Lady

So far they have not effected my bust and don’t think it will. Smaller belly also means healthier person and your clothes fit better. The down side you may have to buy new clothes. Over the past 2 years I have gone from a 26 dress to a 18 dress and my jean size is 14 to 16. I hope in a couple more year to be a 14 dress and 10 jean. So losing weight is worth it in the long run.

Sandy

I hope not to lose much anywhere accept my belly… got to tone my rear up a bit I noticed is starting to sag this weekend so squats are going to be a thing lol… but I’m glad to hear planks and the like shouldn’t effect my breast.

Anonymous

Hi Tonya I’m the same as you on this x

I need to lose some weight from around my stomach i think i look as if I’m 6 months pregnant, I’m a 38a cup i wish i had a B or C cup and a flater stomach I’m hoping to be able to lose some weight I’ve started doing some exercises I’ve seen on utube x

Hugs Rozalyne x

How’s the exercises working out for you? And could I trouble you to share the links they work?

Anonymous

Hi Tonya it’s early days yet I’ve only been doing them for a week, the way things are i might not notice any difference for a year or two x lol x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Tonya,

I have always worked out but have just a slight bulge in my tummy, not very noticeable.

However when I discovered my feminine side I  discovered I wanted  to have a thinner waste to make my hips look better.

I have a major sweet tooth so I started by giving up deserts and doughnuts and found if I dont eat I dont get as hungry and won’t over eat so I started skipping breakfast also.

I also quit snacking between meals.

I do eat fruit sugars and substituted fruit for a snicker bar after lunch.

I lost twenty pounds doing this and feel if I cut out Pastas and bread I can lose more I think.

I am not really a diet expert and its been hard lately but eating better is much better than just exercise.

both would be preferable.

Hugs Patty

I’m currently working hard to cut caffeine and soda from my diet not as worried about caffeine from tea or coffee as I like to drink those normally with honey or no sweetener at all… so far it seems I’ve gained weight but that could be because I’m also quitting smoking so my body wants more food…

Nicotine speeds up your metabolism which is why it is easy to gain weight after quitting, coupled with wanting to eay more to control the cravings. Ketogenic diets (keto, paleo, Atkins) work because your body burns sugar before it burns fat. By starving your body of carbohydrates (stored as sugar in your liver and muscles) it forces your body to burn fat. You can lose a lot of weight with these diets, but because a good deal of the weight is water (2 water molecules for each fat molecule lost) it is very easy to gain the weight back when you go off. Core exercises will not decrease your bust anymore than just weight loss will. I am about 20 pounds over weight and have a belly too. As I mentioned before (mostly due to the prostate supplement and maybe CBD oil/ estrgen rich foods/ being overweight) I am about a B to C cup. I wear a corset which does give me a more hourglass shape, but it does create a bit of a “muffin top.” PM me if you want to disscucc further. Hugs!

Anonymous

The age-old combination of diet and exercise!

Peta Mari
      Lady

Keto diet. Check out Dr Westman. I lost 45kg in 18 months. Never felt better.

I don’t think you will be able to lose weight only from your tummy, unless you want to try liposuction. You just need to find the right balance point for your body with a combination of diet control and exercise. A waist cincher may help. Also, larger boobs may help make you tummy look relatively smaller.

Anonymous

My biggest worry is that if I lose any weight from my gut, I’ll lose what small breasts I have, and while there are alterenatives, I do like that I have a littel natural boobage going on. Helps me feel more feminine

This is my biggest fear with weight loss as well I’m in a 36A almost B and really want to gain up to the B being perfect for me but my girlfriend told me I look pregnant with my new bra and the shirt I got so I have to figure something out for my gut

Anonymous

I’m not far off that size myself. Then I look like I’m 7 months pregnant and I wanna cry. Hopefully I can lose more from my gut than the rest, and be able to fit more naturally into smaller clothes

Yeah I am really thinking about looking into the body shapers to see if they will help anything… I was told I look 3 to 4 months lol I mean o have nothing against pregnant woman I think that’s when a lot of them look their best but I just would prefer not to look like one 🤣

Anonymous

I know what you mean! I don’t want to have to shop in the maternity section to find something that fits. But pregnant women do look amazing. A pregnant Kellie just looks like she forgot how to put the fork down 🤣

Pregnant Tonya just looks like a few to many beers 😂

Anonymous

🤣 but it tastes so good tho lol

Your are not wrong love not wrong at all 🤣😅

I’ve been looking at tight knickers to keep me tucked in so while I was searching, I found a garment that does this and gives a tight tummy too. I’m not on HRT yet but I’m hoping something like this will give me a feminine shape. No one knows about me crossdressing yet so I’m being careful but my wife has told me to wear tights to keep my legs warm and get tight knickers to stop the testicle pain

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Tonya I wouldn’t worry about it. Unfortunately when we lose weight we can’t select where it comes from. Most women pack on weight in the butt and boobs and men it’s usually the belly. There are far more positive effects of losing weight than negatives. I used to be 75 pounds heavier in my twenties, I was tired all the time , my back and knees hurt perpetually. Now I feel so much better and my clothes even in drab fit and look better. While I’m dressed hip pads and breast forms help a lot. Think about that skirt or yoga pants you’ll be able to fit into.

Tonya, sweetheart

Go out and run, walk, play golf… exercise and… eat a handful less food a day while exercising! Or a glass less alcohol… 🥺

Polly want a… ‘another’🥂 glass of wine!

Are the shape forming/ corset opens just easily noticeable? Like under a dress or a tighter shirt? Considered going to look for a corset this coming weekend but haven’t decided. I have a cute outfit already ready for the weekend… just need to get new a pair of stockings, fishnets or something to wear under the skirt. As far as the shape forming stuff I don’t want it to be noticeable if I’m wearing it unless like some corsets are meant to be cute and maybe show a little

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?