Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have now resided at this Heavenly address for over 12 months and have enjoyed reading and interacting with all your posts.  As such I thought it was now time that I probable should make a post of my own.  Here goes.

Requal does not get very much time to come out and dress.   So to keep in touch with her I use my imagination.

Every morning on waking I put on my dressing gown and tie it tight around my waist.   I then let my mind imagine that my dressing gown is a beautiful dress that I have seen in shop window or a catalogue, that I am wearing. While I am not wearing a bra or other feminine apparel except panties (which I wear most days) under my dressing gown the panties also assists my imagination of being Requal when she cannot be out.

Hi Joanne
      I like that I to dress up but not for work around the office I wear panties whit stockings penny loafers a bra would make me stand out
      COVID has changed my work schedule I only go to the office 1 or 2 days a week that means Jenny is on the job3
      or 4 days dressed and feeling very fem
      Wishing you all the best peace and love

Jennifer Sullivan

Anonymous

Connie doesn’t get out much either.  Like you I fill the gap with my imagination.  Sometimes I strike a femme pose, drop a curtsey, walk like a catwalk model.  Sometimes I’ll read something on Fictionmania and let someone else’s imagination take the strain. I find myself critiquing the outfits worn by news readers and weather girls. Pinterest sends me links to loads of lovely dresses.

It’s not ideal, but it all helps.

Connie

xxx

Hi Requal

My fantasy dream at the minute is to go on a 24/7, week or fortnight long holiday.

It always starts with me getting out of a taxi and going into a trans salon to get the works done, including my very first proper wig.

Then emerge out of the salon in all my glory and strolling to my trans friendly hotel, pulling my large shocking pink suitcase behind me.

Various things can happen after that, but it usually ends with me being swept around a dance floor by a dashing man, who only has eyes for me.

Strange thing is, i have only ever had 1 homosexual relationship and that with an older boy when i was about 14 or 15, yet all my fantasies include men.

I have to say though, my fantasies are not sexual in any way and are all about me living the fem life i yearn so much for.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Requal,

Happy one year anniversary – well 13 months now.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Requal ,

Happy Anniversary+ !
      Hope you will stay here with us for many more to come ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Imagination, or if you prefer, fantasy, is a great part of the human psyche. It enables us to go places or be people that we may not be able to actuate in reality for one reason or another. I guess you could say its a defence mechanism installed to stop the human mind melting down when it craves something it may not be able to have. I do find though these days that imagination in many is deteriorating as there are so many rules to living societys ways but even in the movie industry…how many old films are going to be revamped over and over. I spend a lot of time alone and in my own mind and I really enjoy it as I get to disappear into a world of my own creation..I think its great that you wake up to a perfect thought…xx

I wish I was able to wear a dressing gown in the morning.  I’d love to be able to walk around the house wearing a lovely silky nighty or something like that.  When we go for an overnight to our mountain home I do get to walk around wearing nothing but panties and that’s very nice.  My wife tolerates panties, but the nighty would be too much for her.  Panties are every day, so that’s nice and it helps me feel fem in that little way.  Occasionally I wear a lacy bralette or cami and then throughout the day, I feel the soft fabric and it triggers a little imaginary girly moment.  I enjoy shaving my legs and savor that experience.  I use women’s deodorant and I exfoliate and moisturize often.  Those things help me feel feminine and fire my imagination.

Really, anything I do that is distinctly feminine gives me a little girly feeling that I love.  They keep me sane, or so I’d like to think.  I’m still looking forward to being able to increase my femininity in different ways, but it’s slow going.  Imagining my inner woman slowly emerging is very helpful.

Hugs,

Catherine

Hi Catherine

For as long ss i can remember,I have wanted to wear a slinky pink satin nightie and matching robe. Now, thinking of wearing them as i do my morning and nightly regimes, blows my mind.

I am slightly luckier in you that i can wear what i want in my room, but thats about it. Except that my housemates go drinking at the weekends, so i plan to have lots and lots of girly weekends with plenty of beauty and skin care processes happening.

Have you ever tried wearing something fem in bed before or are you assuming your wife will not be happy.

Love Michelle

I did ask if I could wear pantyhose to bed and that request was denied.  That was a while ago and she is making very slow progress in allowing more, so at some point I may be allowed to wear something fem to bed.  That would be wonderful

Hi Catherinl really do hope that happens soon.

I had nothing to wear in bed, so i just wore bra, tights and panties, but it can be hot and uncomfortable. So last night i bought a black cami style pyjama top. Stepping into it for the first time and pulling the straps over my shoulders was exhilarating Then when i took off my tights to lookk in the mirror, i realised i was wearing burgundy panties and they went perfectly with the top.

Things were even better this morning when i woke up and i could immediately feel the cold on my bare shoulders, then on seeing the straps and my femininity started overwhelming me.

Lots of love
            Michelle

When I first introduced Requal to my wife she did purchase 2 lovely soft nylon nighties, blue and black which she wore to bed.  As time went on and the children grew it was not acceptable so it faded  out.   Since coming out again this privilege has not been extended.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?