Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sutekina
      Lady

When I introduced myself, I called it an Imelda Marcos disease, but that’s not such a great word.

I am addicted to heels, block or stiletto. Wedges are not my thing and not in to fetish such as ballet heels. I have almost every kind of heel there is: pumps, open-toe, strappy, gladiator, mules, platform, ankle boots, knee-high, over-the-knee, Mary-Jane, d’Orsay, western (cowgirl). Not just one of each, but several of each. Mostly black, some white, red and a few other colours. My cowgirl heels are too high (4.5″) but such a unique design, I kept them. My all time favourites though are slingbacks and sock-boots. Sock-boots has the same fabric that covers the shoe/boot but rises up to your legs. They could come up mid-calf, knee-high or thigh high. I also found thigh high nylon heels. Whether nylon or thick fabric, for thigh high lengths, they have silicone to keep it up.

There’s one last shoe I want for my collection but the cheapest I can find is C$74. It goes by a number of names: pantashoes, leggingshoes, legging boots, or bootpants. They are pants with attached heels. Not in to leather either but you can get leather bootpants. Spandex or nylon pants make the silhouette completely smooth, from toe to waist.

I have 30+ pairs of heels. I collected them over a span of 6 years and the average cost of each was $10-15, majority of them brand new. I splurged once for over-the-knee boots for $35 (after 70% off). I wish I could wear my shoes more often but I don’t have an accepting spouse. I wear them when I can which is usually in the car or the very rare times I’m home alone. No problem driving with a manual gearbox either.

So ladies, how many pairs do you own and what are your favourites?
      Do wearing them make you feel different about yourself?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Holy Poll-y! Moving to POLLS!!
      Lea
      Lady

I have more than my wife, and periodically, she reminds she’s not thrilled about how many.

Every pair has a story!

Anonymous

Hi Sutekina…I hope it’s cooled down in your part of Canada…

I’m loving your collection, sounds dreamy. I put 20+ as shoes are a real weakness for me…..can’t resist them…ever!!

Even hearing a pair of heels clicking down a hallway can get me into ” time I bought a pair” mode. All my shoes are favourites for different reasons, but I have some 4 inch pink and silver heels which are so comfortable you wouldn’t believe….most of my shoes are probably in my photo galleries somewhere.

I think your title is great….I’m sure most of us really do suffer from being bitten by the ” Marcos bug”……

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Hi Sutekina,

Age has not been good to my ankles ans feet which are large anyway, so although I’ve bought a few pairs, I’ve never been successful getting anything that I like and / or that isn’t too small / large. The exception is a pair of ridiculously high heels, bought from a trans shop, which murder me – but I love them, and potter around the house for 5 minutes at a time in them.

I just wanted to add a little teaser to your ‘Marcos’ tag.

For younger girls out there, Imelda Marcos was the wife of the Phillipines’ president Ferdinand Marcos, who was ousted in the mid 1980’s. I don’t think it’s controversial anymore to say they were as corrupt as h*ll, and lived an extremely lavish lifestyle.

So the next government allowed people to visit the presidential palace Malacanang Palace – to see the super opulence for themselves. I found myself visiting there a few years later and sure enough, among other examples of excess, in the lower floor were row upon row upon row of Imelda’s tidily displayed shoes (the Marcos’s left town in a hurry shall we say) . I didn’t (couldn’t) count them, but there must have been well over a thousand pairs.

My head wasn’t in that space at the time, but I’m sure a shoe lover could have spent a day or two ‘window shopping’ all those shoes!

Marti xxx

Sutekina
        Lady

About shoe comfort, I would suggest you try looking at Rockport Heels. Pricey, but if for only one pair for that euphoria, I think it will be worth it. I prefer taller heels, but those were so comfortable, I could see myself in them 8-10 hours a day.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have 4 pairs of true heels and really don’t feel the need for more. I do have quite a few pairs of runched sneakers from Torrid and many pairs of sandals. I do have a few pairs of shoes with a heel of around 1 inch but really don’t consider them true heels. I do find I wear the runched sneakers most of the time though with gladiator sandals a close second.

Sandy

I love Boots, I have one pair that have a two inch heal but the other 3 pairs I own are lower and one is almost flat. But that is good as I am tall enough already and would prefer to be a bot closer to the ground when out and about. The only other pair of shoes that I wear is a nice pair of dress pumps that work well wit my evening dresses. I would like a nice pair of heals one day.

Hi Sutekina, I too have the love of heels, I only have one pair of flats, sneakers, and between 10 and 19 heels.
      As Grace, I love every pair for different reasons, and wear them all regularly.my fave’s have to be my pink open toed platforms, though, with a 4 inch heel. I just feel my feet are so pretty,in them, and yes, I may be a little vain, lol
      My wife also says I’m obsessed and have way too many, but whats a girl to do? giggles
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I have a large collection of heels – with Irregular Choice being my favourite maker.

Funky wild styles with lots of colours … and they dont just sit in the cupboard but get worn often on a day to day basis …

Dawn x

Anonymous

Dawn..

irregular choice make shoes to DIE for…..I’m all over them on Amazon all the time….they are so on my want/need list….I will treat myself one day

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I would own more heels if I could find my size more easily. It seems most of the heels I like don’t go up to my size. Pleaser brand has the biggest selection that fits me and its not that many.

I currently have 4 pairs of heels; ranging in height from 2.25″ to 3.75″. I would not wear heels higher than 4 inches, considering I stand between 6 and 6.1 feet tall. I would like to have more heels, but finding my size of 12W or 13-14M is near impossible. The best place I have found is a CDer superstore that is almost a 4 hour one-way drive away.

I know could find them on-line, but I prefer to try them on in-person to know if they fit. I also can not risk leaving an on-line evidence trail that my wife might find, she does not approve of nor support my feminine side.

Sutekina
        Lady

If you have a friend who could loan you an address, try zulily.com. If it doesn’t fit, complain and they’ll give you a full refund and ask you to donate. Obviously you can’t do that too often, but if you buy there regularly, they’ll know your complaints are legit and have no problem servicing you. I could have abused that privilege but I’ve honestly donated every one that did fit properly or was “not as advertised.”

Anonymous

I OWN five pairs of heels, including one pair Mary Janes and one pair mid-calf boots; of the three pairs of pumps, I can only wear one pair. The heels are so wide on the others that I walk out of them when I try to wear them, and I can’t pad them enough to prevent that. Like Brittney, I’m a 13 Wide, and when I can find my size at all, it’s always black or beige.

Bettylou

Anonymous

I have 8 pair. Heels range from 3-4 inches. I know u said wedges are not your thing, but i do have one pair of those i wear in the summer and they are just so comfortable. My favorite pair though is a pair of open toe black high heels. They haverhin wrape around ankle straps, a thin steap across the foot juat above the toes and thin criss cross straps across the top of the foot. The sole under the toe is about 1″ thick on this particular pair. For a dressier high heel, they are really comfortable.

Chelly.

I also love wearing high heels, the higher they are the more I love them. I have 110 pairs of heels. All except for 2 pairs are 6″ and higher. Of the 2 pairs, 1 pair is 4″ wedge of Jessica Simpson and the other is 5″ Vince Camuto stiletto. JustFab, Pleaser, Nelly Bernal, Paper Fox, Eye Candy, Wild Pair, Go Jane, Brickelles, and Shoedazzle are some of the brands I have. The mixture is split between wedge and stiletto heels and open toe and closed toe. I mostly have heeled sandals but my collection of 8″ boots from Pleaser is rapidly growing. I do not have any mules and own couple pairs of gladiator heels and strappy heels, but most of my heels have ankle strap for support. I recently purchased a pair of Pleaser 10″ heels to learn how to walk in extremely high heels. I feel really girly when wearing heels. Wearing 8″ heels makes me feel super slutty and I wish I would never have to take them off. For me high heels are must for almost all outfits. I often build my wardrobe around the heels I will be wearing.

Sutekina
        Lady

110? Wow. Interesting collection.

I am always looking for more heels of different styles and colors that are over 6″. If anyone can point me in the right direction so I can go shopping to satisfy my “addiction” I appreciate it. Thank you.

I have over forty pair. No flats. They make my feet look large. Strangely i have a worn damaged knee. When I wear heels it feels great. All are between three and four and a half inches. Love them all.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?