• This topic has 21 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s just about exactly 4 months since I’ve ventured out of my house with any kind of regularity. Now I don’t wanna confuse you, I’m not unhappy being in my home, and I still do go out on occasion if I have to do some shopping, also I have a large backyard, (Though I also rarely venture into that.)  but it’s not like I have agoraphobia. 4 months ago I was happily early retired and cycling 30 to 40 miles a day. It was at that point that my wife and I decided, for reasons that shall remain private, I should wear something everyday, at least lingerie. So now I’m enjoying my days indoors so much I have no desire to go out. I browse online for things to buy hours each day, and I can have them delivered to me, likewise food or spirits or pot if I’m in the mood, I’m starting to wonder how long its going to last, ’cause I’m getting pretty comfy.

Do understand that Cindy but still have the need to get out just to act out my girlie side with others

Just do you darlin.  Want to go out?  Go.  Want to stay in?  Stay.

And congrats on the wife.  I think everyone here would adore having a wife saying we need to dress every day.   Hell, I’d marry a woman who wanted to see Bobbi every day!

Anonymous

Bobbi Sue….I love that!!!…go girl

grace ❤️

Thanks Bobbi, I will. Theres two ways to success from my perspective, get lucky and find a girl that’s into this and whom you are into as well or, to put it as succinctly as I can, keep it secret and be an attentive husband until you’ve earned the brownie points to make the big reveal. If you’ve picked a good woman and have been a good husband, chance of success are very high. Again, just my .02.

I can understand that, I’m just not sure where my journey is going to take me.

Anonymous

Cindy

At a very young age, Im not sure exactly what I did, but I was found guilty and sentenced to ” life in the pink fog”…..and the older I get, the thicker it is!!…live your life as Cindy as it suits you, but the back up of a supportive wife….jackpot.

Personally, I would advise not giving up entirely on going out….for me, that’s the real ” rush”, grace SO loves being out and about…

but this is just my opinion, huggs, grace xx

Ooh Gracie! A lifetime in the fog! That sounds yummy to me, maybe sprinkle some weed in there for that extra hazy feeling you sometimes desire. When I do get out there watch out, believe me I’ve got my wild side, I don’t know myself what will happen.

Anonymous

The only sprinkling of weed I get honey……is on my patio!!

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it babe,  a weed haze and a bathtub full of toys, sounds pretty good to me 😉

Anonymous

Enjoy x

Anonymous

Cindy,

I agree with Grace; there is nothing quite like the thrill of being out in public and being accepted as a girl.  Since you have a supportive wife, I suggest you discuss it with her, and consider going out as girlfriends.  If she agrees, it’s a wonderful bonding experience.

Hugs,

Bettylou

I am working towards that Betty Lou, she’s been great but she’s not quite ready for that, since I’m not either it could be a recipe for disaster at the moment, but definitely in the future, definitely.

Anonymous

Cindy Lou its sounds like heaven to me enjoy it girl.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Cindy sweetie enjoy the fog and just be you. Time will come when you will want to venture out, it’s natural. It’s a fabulous rush to be out and a pinnacle of dressing. Just wait till you go shopping now there is a buzz. Beautiful that your wife is supportive and hope you both enjoy days out in the future together.

Not to be a smarty pants, but you just described heaven to me (not CD heaven, but pretty dang close)

[postquote quote=409114]
      Thanks hun.   As for me personally, I’ve been married three times.    I’m not planning on a fourth.  I’ve had enough of putting up with other people’s shit.  Plus, divorce is expensive.

Really cant blame you Bobbi, I’d do the same I think.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409386]
      Don’t the dolls get wet in the bath?

It’s ok, they like the water 😉

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Cindy Lou, your thoughts echo very much with my experience. I’ve thought about this a lot recently, and I write a few weeks ago about the how/if/what relationship there is between dressing and a desire to self isolate. We hardly go out, my wife wfh, she is now comfortable with my dressing daily (not fully femme, but I’ve been 6+ weeks now w/out putting on any boy clothes)
      I guess like you I worry about what happens after (if there is an after….?) as this becomes more and more normal and entrenched? After all, you keep doing the same thing, it soon becomes habit…

Hope you’re all having a good start to your week.

take care and stay safe girls

Seren xx

Anonymous

If the pink fog is a prison, lock me up and throw away the key!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?