• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I got an hypothetical question for you. My mum is one of the friendliest women i met in my life and when she caught me trying my sister’s bra she was very calm and understanding and just asked me what am i doing. Also she always supported and encouraged me to act female roles in my school plays when my dad was less enthusiastic about it and always took lead in [ractising me and improving the level of my performance.

What i want to ask is if you are a mum and you found your teenage son trying a bra or a dress. How would you have reacted?

Huggs

Alex

I am not sure how I would have reacted if I was a mum but I would like to think that I would have been as kind and supportive as your mum was Alex.I know that my own mum and dad would have been aghast if they had caugbt me in Roberta mode.They were wonderful people but had traditional views about gender.Boys should be boys.

Your mum’s attitude is so refreshing.Luckily attitudes to crossdressing are changing.One hears so much about transexual and gender fluid children in the media.Many parents are extemely supportive and I think it is so great.

Anonymous

Actually many mums support boys  acting on female roles and in womanless beauty pagents.

I remember when i too part in womanless pagents mothers wanted their sons to be better and they were very helpful. I’m not talking about just my mum but most other mothers too.

The mothers even organized a small party for us after the event too nothing too fancy but it was a sentimental moment

Hi Alex!   I am very open-minded…..more so everyday as I get older. My response would be thus……

Hi Sweetie……..getting all dolled up for your next character in the school play? Jest let me know if you need any assistance or extra items of mine you can use.

I know what kind of stress a new Female Impersonater can go thru and if I can help, I will, no questions asked. This is a simple question of mother/son/daughter. If they asked me about becoming a serial killer or something else severely frowned upon by society………that answer would be different….there would be a hell of a lot of “Talking”.

In this day and age……someone trying on a bra, is quite irrelevant in life. Criminal behavior or violence are the things to be concerned about about……..not trying on alternative clothing styles.

Hugs to all……..

Mum  Veronica

Anonymous

Hmm it would be interesting

I would be very excited but wouldn’t show it for him. I will give him all the support and encouragement and see how he wants to go about it. I will make sure he feels safe and comfortable about what he is wearing irrespective of what others think

Anonymous

Tracy,

You will make a pretty good mum and sensitive woman hon.

Anonymous

Hi, Alex! If I were a genuine mother, there is no doubt that I’d help my son explore his attraction to women’s clothes. It would be enjoyable to have a special bond that no one else need know about – unless he wanted to share.

In real life, I have only daughters (with whom I have not shared my passion). They are both over 30, and I believe that both could fairly easily accept that Dad is a girl at heart…since both are “Daddy’s Girls”, I hope that we can explore a new special bond together…

Thank you for putting this out for thought…kisses!

Anonymous

That’s great Shawna

It’s quite the opposite situation of what i’m talking about and i sincerely  wish you could achieve that

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?