Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

There have been times I’ve wondered if I’m nothing more than a man who likes to wear dresses. But the ways Diana has changed me prove that’s not the case. My taste in music, books and tv shows are so different now from two months ago. Polar opposite, in fact.

For instance, I’m hooked on romance novels. Especially Debbie Macomber and her light and fluffy Christmas novels. I just can’t get enough of them. This is something I wouldn’t have even considered reading pre-Diana. And I love books by Elin Hilderbrand. I’ve read two already.

I don’t know where this is taking me. I just know Diana is a very real part of me. I’m not just a man who likes to dress as a woman. This is much much deeper than that. It’s scary. But it’s also exciting. I’m in this for the long haul.

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am also in it for the long haul. Like you, I’m not sure where Stephanie will take me, but it is very exciting.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Diana.

I can relate with you. When I am Natasha ME. I enjoy different books, movies, music etc than when I am male me.

I love the journey Natasha has given me. So much joy and happiness. Total euphoria….

Its been since 2003 for me and Natasha. I never looked back. I am still loving the ride…

I am in for the long haul…

L💋ve Natasha

I wish I had started this journey years ago ,in the last three years I have tried to dress or mostly underdress nearly every day and for long periods during the day ,not yet 24 hours but hopefully not long before I do . If I go out in male underwear can’t wait to get back home and change into bra and panties and if weather not to hot into pantyhose as well ,my journey is at a stage and I am loving every minute of my cd adventure .      Michelle xx

Hi Diana, we are all on a journey, a journey that has no beginning and no end, you will no doubt be amazed at how you change over the coming months and years, I know I certainly have. As Diana blossoms you will change, your feelings your aspirations will change and grow it’s a wonderful experience! I wish you well, and just enjoy the journey!!……….

Anonymous

Hi Diana….i so agree….and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a slice of ” Mrs miracle”…huggs.   Grace xx

Diana,

You described me perfectly. My desire to be more Lee Ann is overwhelming.

Is this all just “fun”, or is it something else? This is something else. I may have found the person I truly want to be.

These feelings are wonderful and a pure joy, but I do have fears. I have no misgivings whatsoever, but I have a wife who I love dearly so I have a difficult balancing act.

Thank you for the post, Diana.

Lee Ann

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Diana! Thanks for sharing.
      Long hauler here too!
      until very recently I considered myself (as much as I thought about it at all) as a boy with an unnatural, probably unhealthy interest in cute lingerie.
      Having come out to my wife as a CDer and started talking to a therapist I was able to explore what I really was. Being honest with her meant I could be honest with myself; I was slowly able to express myself as I always (subconsciously) needed to.

#cdforever

Seren xx

All about the journey, not so much the destination!

I bought an album by Swing Out Sister many years ago, entitled “It’s Better to Travel”.

The song “Break Out” has a lot of significance for me as part of my own journey.

https://youtu.be/-P67b07z7Qw

Love Laura

Diana W
        Lady

Thanks for sharing the video.  I haven’t heard that song in years!  And, yes, the words are definitely appropriate to our lives!

Hi Diana Enjoy the ride of self discovery. You will be amazed at how many little things you have done and are still doing just because you were told that it is the right thing to do.. I truly wish for all of us to have a partner that can share the ride and maybe they can learn more about themselves. There is so many different ways of looking at the same thing. Its ok just to take the time to get a different look. It may suit you, it may not at least you took the time.

Luv Stephanie

Diana W
      Lady

I also have a wife and she has been amazing.  She is so supportive and allows me to be dressed around her.  I really struck gold.

Diana W
      Lady

I’m glad you said this.  I was going to make another post tonight to see if others have noticed their tastes in music, books, television shows etc changed when their femme self came out.  Especially those who started their CD journey later in life as I have done.

The thing is I have these preferences all the time now, not just when I’m Dressed.  I am honestly starting to think I’m 60% or more feminine now.  I never seem to stop feeling I’m Diana even when I’m dressed in male mode.

Yes Diana I too with time found myself more interested not just in romance novels but things like watching the hallmark station and crying over relationships. Part of the journey as you say

Hi Laura,

I have been listening to Swingout Sister since 80’s and can identify with the song ‘Breakout’ in my journey as well.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?