Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was wondering who all is out of closet or still in closet Also can be out if SO knows of your style. If married.

So knows but very few others beyond the doctors and nurses who have seen them on occasion

Totally in the closet except for therapist, one female friend, and my dermatologist.

Anonymous

My Closet Is TO FULL OF BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES FOR ME TO FIT!!

I have been out, dressed , in public since the 1960’s, in my 20’s. My brother knew, then the 2 and wife figured it out in 2004…in TN.

Now most of her relatives know and accept, my daughter in law and I go out…big groups of girlfriends….here in WA.

OUT for me…

Dr.T.J.

Hi Donna My wife found out the hard way about my style but did not approve of it. She say’s its too expensive So yes out of the closet for many years but had to adjust my style to fit my income.

Luv Stephanie

Girl I’ve been out of that dark closet for over 50 years only thing in that closet is my dresses skirt sets heels and my winter sweaters and coats nobody should still be in the closet it’s 2021 not 1921

Anonymous

I’m still in the closet,

I’ve still not got the courage to have The talk with my wife,

Hugs Rozalyne x

My wife knows and her closest friends do as well, and a few people around me that I have told

Anonymous

Thank you all so far for voting just question what would it take to gain courage to come out. Know everyone has their own way of doing it.  Know took me awhile to come out closet then awhile to gain courage to tell everyone that knows.  Telling my parents was the hardest one but they accepted me and what ever makes me happy.

Hugs

Donna

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I feel like I’m out of the closet but still hanging on the doorway. I’ve told all 4 of my brothers, visiting 2 of them while dressed en fem. I’ve had my hair colored at Ulta dressed en fem. I;ve shopped at my local Torid once in drab and once en fem. I’ve shopped at Sephora in drab telling them the makeup I purchased was for me. Burt I am still a little frightened to go many places while they are busy. I know the neighbors have seen me walk between the house and my car, Don’t know whether they put male me and female me together. So I often feel like I am sliding back into the closet.
      . Sandy

Been living full time as a woman for about 7 months now and tomorrow is my second appointment with my doctor to discuss HRT!

💋💋💋 Polly

Anonymous

congrats Polly please do keep us updated on progress Today was my second time coming out fully as woman at work.  They were shocked at first then there shock went to mixed emotions from some others felt relieved they now have a female boss

Congrats yourself… Bossette! 💕💕💕

Anonymous

LOL think some like a female bossette

Definitely out of the closet.  Not that everyone knows, but my two adult children whom I live with see me dressed every day.  My ex knows as well.

I go out for walks in my neighborhood (and seeing people who know me as female but don’t know my male side), grocery shopping, shopping at other stores (such as clothing stores or drug stores).  I have gone out with friends to restaurants and bars.  When going out to CD events, I leave dressed and come home dressed.  I’ve seen some plays on Broadway, taken the bus into New York City, and been to museums.  I went to a Renaissance Faire one year with my daughter’s friends.

The closet is just too small for me. I need to be out in public.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My wife knows. But I never fully dress with her.

Anonymous

Hi Donna.

Firstly, my closet is packed to bursting…I couldnt’t get into it if I tried, but on the other hand, maybe I can’t get out of it !!!!

yes, no, yes, no…..err, yes ???

I live alone, so there’s nobody at home to tell, so maybe I’m in….

Only my doctor does know, so maybe I’m out….

but nobody else knows, so maybe I’m in …

…but grace is out and about all the time around town, so maybe I’m out….

….maybe my closet should have  revolving doors?????

Dizzy Grace xx

Anonymous

In my view of it grace a solid out My closet is little bigger can go in and out and admire and pick out what to wear.

Leslie
        Lady

Grace,

First off I have to say how much I like your dark haired look!
        And as usual you crack me up just about spoiled another pair of panties. I wish I had your sense of humor and wit! But of wit I only have half!

Leslie

Anonymous

Thank you, you’re very sweet 💓💓

Anonymous

Grace need to get one of those parrots that can tell on you hehe

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I checked the Out box, but as Grace noted, a simple In-Out answer doesn’t work for many of us. To our kids and wife’s friends, I’m still In, but anyone else who comes to our door will likely meet Bettylou. And Bettylou does most of the shopping; so am I In or Out?

Anonymous

Bettylou….

I think we have ” honey cokey” syndrome !!!   xx

Anonymous

Sorry, Grace, but you’ll have to explain that one to this “igernut” gurl; I would like to tell the kids, but wife says NO – and that’s the only restriction she has on Bettylou, so I’m willing to accept it.

Anonymous

Ok…..there’s a dance called the hokey cokey……….

“You put your left leg in

Your left leg out

In, out, in, out

You shake it all about

You do the hokey cokey

And you turn around

That’s what it’s all about

Woah, the hokey cokey

Woah, the hokey cokey

Woah, the hokey cokey

Knees bent

Arms stretched

Ra-ra-ra…..

each verse is a part of your body…..in the end you don’t know….if you are “in” or if you are “out”…haha

Really Grace? Hokey Cokey? Hokey Pokey.

And I thought the only difference was how y’all pronounce “aluminum”.

Turning myself about,
            Clara

Anonymous

Tomatoes, tomatoes…xx

Ok Grace. Hokey Pokey or Cokey or whatever. But what about the Chicken Dance then? Very big deal here in the Upper Midwest US. Can’t have a wedding reception without it. Surely you must be equally enamored with it.

CC

Anonymous

Oh Clara….noooooo pleeeeease…

we had that over here, only it was called …the birdie song!!!!

ear plugs in, grace x

Anonymous

I remember that one as the Duck Dance…and for some reason, I relate it to time spent in Germany during my Air Force career. Memory could be playing tricks on me, though.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

Anonymous

Ah So desuka! On this side of the pond, we know it as hokey pokey; I danced it often at parties when I was a younger girl. So, with my wife’s restrictions, I would be almost nearly, but not quite hardly out…or something like that.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

One foot in and one foot out. Many people who have seen me dressed en femme certainly know, but there’s only one person who I have confided in that I have admitted to, and she is a crossdresser who I met on vacation away from where I live. It was like a giant object had been lifted from my shoulders when I told her, and she accepted me as a female. I really didn’t know what to expect when I admitted that I was a crossdresser and I was presently suprised by her response. It was quite obvious that she wouldn’t pass as a female, but that didn’t matter to her. Her hands were very large and her nails were un even, broken and discolored. She was quite tall, taller than 6 feet in sandals. I felt like this is who I should come out to about my crossdressing and I was right. She couldn’t believe that I was actually a crossdresser. She said that she would never have guessed. We actually became friends with each other and occasionally we still communicate with each other

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

My wife knows, and is very supportive.  One male friend who is cool with.  My first time out in public was in Palm Springs at Desert Crossroads.

Elaine
      Duchess

I am semi-closeted.  My wife and children know (kids have not seen me en femme), as do some friends and neighbors.  For a few years I was totally out and about while I was a stay at home retiree and wife was still working.  Once she retired we moved to a new town and she put me back in the closet.  Now I dress around home a couple times a week, but don’t go outside the house.  I’ll answer the doorbell.  Usually is delivery workers of some kind, but occasionally a neighbor.  Truth be told when the wife is out of town I cheat and go out.

Anonymous

I’ve kicked the door off the closet as started going to work as krissy (huge shock to my boss I think not) as he is at it already as caught him staring at my smooth legs today? Now I didn’t think it was a good thing as its rather uncomfortable for myself as this is the bloke I 1st spoke to about keeping my job and being krissy at work. He is turning into a sexist and I warned him not to stare at my legs no-more as its not on. Sexism is wrong and even more wrong when I’m at the point of being a full time woman

Anonymous

LOL sounded like me since no longer could hide my natural breasts popping out of the shirts so now go as the female boss people under me were little shocked Nothing like a girl now in charge of 20 guys lol Oh work supports the community of the LBGTQ

Paula
            Lady

Donna that is awesome!  I’m thinking of what to tell my daughters and family about breasts popping out when I start my HRT

Anonymous

The earliest to say anything is the best of course depending on what Dr give you will have some time to spare. For me took me about 4 months to seeing little details and of course also do alot exorcise too to increase breast size with the HRT

Anonymous

I know im gradually taking and making the office more friendly and even more girly as ive told them I don’t want to see any more muddy boots as its myself that ends up cleaning it up as im the office junior and its like my job to make the place nice , not something I’d of said back when I wore drab clothes xx

Anonymous

suppose this is a trick question like poll maybe should have added out dressed fem in the public too or dressed fem just inside your home.

For me was like that first was just out of closet in privacy of home then took it to next level and went outside. Then now do fem 99 percent of time.

Anonymous

Myself its from the hours of 7.30am to 5pm have to dress as a man but anytime other than that dress as the beautiful woman that resides inside me as unfortunately heels are skirts is not a good look on sites plus the blokes would get any work done as last summer I wore really tiny skimpy shorts and caught so many looking at my long legs as they were smooth as usual and the girl in the office jokingly said ive the legs of a drag queen! Oh if she only knew. Thesedays it’s perfectly normal for someone to have smooth legs 🦵

My legs have gotten mostly on their own so shaving the rest will be no big deal😊

Anonymous

I’ve found the more I shave or wax my body the hair doesn’t grow back? Maybe it’s my age as I’m in my mid 50s and the change of life is underway?

Anonymous

Being smooth is a way of life and its the way I’ve always been, my excuse when I was married was cycling! As used to do a lot  of it and it suited my smooth needs at time

Anonymous

Until I can get a job thats more unisex I’ll have to put up with it

I’m out of the closet, but to my wife only.  Most of the time when dressed, I stay in the house as that is the ground rules set out by my wife.

I have gone out but just to the garage and back.  I have pushed the envelope a few times (pre covid) when I picked up my wife from evening classes at the University.

I was never an envelope pusher when I was married. My ex was very supportive of the panties and I promised to abide by her wishes about anything else. As time went by she let me expand a bit and she told me she felt good as she knew I was honoring her wishes. She would allow bras sometimes but she would always say she did not understand why anyone would wear a bra if they did not have to. Her bra always came off once she was home from work unless we were going to be out of the house.😊

Anonymous

I really don’t think it matters whether your in or out of closet?  As long as one is happy within one’s self thats what counts I think. I was happy in the closet and im happy being out of it. As although I’m out of it where I live, I’ve not ventured back to my home town yet but am planning to one day soon

I voted that I’m out; as I’ve accepted myself as a CDer and gender fluid. I belong to two CD/TG support groups in my area where I present as a woman and being on CDH. I’ve also had a few times where I’ve been out dressed as a woman.

However at home I’m still in the closet; as my wife has a negative view about crossdressing and would not accept nor support my feminine presentation. I can be a woman at home while my wife is at work, expect my adult daughter is home nearly 24/7. I think she would be more understanding, but she normally sides with her mom/my wife.

June
      Lady

In AND Out seems to be a good response.  Yet it is not the answer.  The question, as asked, requires an either / or response.  June was/has been “closeted” for more than 4 decades!  Two years ago, June found the door knob and stepped through the doorway into a wonderland!  Since then, June joined CDH and found OZ!  But who knows?  My wife, of course.  Several close personal friends, CDH friends and members who visit my photos or read my profile.  A Physician… and that’s it!  Who doesn’t know June, (my twin sister) far outnumbers those who do.   It’s odd in that June has no hesitation driving away out of a garage from my house to grocery shop, pick up prescriptions, visit home improvement centers, meet CD/TG friends, or stroll the malls, etc.  But I won’t step out my front door.  I’ll comfortably step out my back door into a fenced back yard, but not that front door!    So, is June IN or OUT of the closet?  perhaps a better response is simply, “yes.”

Take care and play safe,

June

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Oh, I am definitely still in the closet, but I am peeking out and have one leg just outside the door. Will I ever take that step, I hope so.

Anonymous

first step always the hardest once do that gets easier each time do it. Wishing the best on taking that step

Donna

Love being Out! Two closest friends know I’m Gay, CD, and Happy!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

My SO and a couple of friends have known a while.

I recently joined a PRIDE network at work, and so, anyone in THAT group(I don’t expect to see my daily coworkers there) now knows also.

I even appeared in a meeting for that group as Rayna, SO supportive…

My waxing technician knows… and my wig shop folks…

Funny to me, it’s easier to tell total strangers… I don’t care what they think…Family? That’s hard…

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

I’m very happy telling strangers my deepest secrets, it helps one build up to telling the people you love family and friends as told a few family members and they don’t seem to care or understand this is a big issue for me xxxx

The only strangers I have told are sales associates when they are helping me and ask if the item (usually panties and always fem as I can find my own drab clothes) is fir me. They always smile and have great input.

Anonymous

When I do have to wear drab clothing I usually wear lingerie or tights underneath, but then doesn’t everyone else do the same when they can’t dress fully

Anonymous

This is a way of feeling femme when it’s hard to. Like for example my parents know all about me but they don’t allow me to be myself in their house, it’s a pain but I have to make do with a little underdressing and a slight touch of make up in fact so slight they’ve never noticed it x

Anonymous

My parents know about me and they accept me in their house actually they insist think they like Donna more then the other at times.

Anonymous

Unfortunately krissy is banned from the family home but they will get it one day.

Anonymous

It doesn’t happen very often that I have to drab up but a little pair of panties and a pair of tights brighten up the drab days 😀

Anonymous

always  wear panties and bra and recently since breasts are popping out of my shirts can’t hide them so now wear woman’s top and skinny jeans to work. They all cool with it as long as don’t create a safety issue.

Anonymous

Oh yes of course always wear my black panties and usually black tights under drab clothes. I’ve always loved the look of black tights and lingerie, it was my 1st items I ever bought and probably the the first items I ever wore and I still love the classic look of black tights and lingerie as there is something very beautiful, sexy even of this set up. Its what got Me fascinated with womens clothes and I rarely wear any other colours as I love the feel look and style of it

Anonymous

Yes I’ve started to wear more of a female look to work but not to obvious though as I’m in construction, id never get away with it. I usually wear a flowery dress that I tuck into my drab jeans  and underdress by wearing tights and panties then once I get home I shower and it’s straight into a new dress or skirt and settle in for the evening x

Anonymous

be a nice to see a woman construction worker for sure. Myself work for oil and gas plant down on docks where load and unload gas and all on ships have like 20 guys under me as I am the boss the look at first was priceless

I always have panties they make me feel girly regardless of the drab😊💕

Anonymous

Yes I agree, life has to start with pulling panties and tights on every morning and that’s what I do.

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Totally agree that it’s easier to tell a complete stranger than some I care about…

Good luck with the family and see you around CDH.

xoxo

Rayna

Paula
      Lady

I’m in between staying in the closet and coming out. I’m single and have no SO, former wife knows and another female friend of mine knows but that’s it. I dress and go out of my apartment to go shopping or just a night out so that part I’m out of the  closet

the one foot that’s in is the fact I haven’t told my daughters yet or my family. Daughters would be good with knowing their father is a crossdresser buddy now my brother or parents. That saddens me because I can’t be who I really feel inside, only in private or when I’m out and about alone.

Leslie
        Lady

Paula,

If you are anything like me I suspect your daughters may already be suspicious.
        I was always the one who would take her shopping, and often be the first one to spot a dress or whatever that would like good on her, I was the one who took her to the fabric store when she started to sew (and told her what the different fabrics were and about what the different finding were and how they were used, which was pretty good as I don’t sew myself (the sewing machine scares the heck out of me). And now she was the assistant manager of her college’s theater costume department.

I was one who taught her to cook and to sew. So like I said I think my daughter suspected already when I told her.

I don’t know how old your daughters are but they probably will take it pretty well especially if you have a good relationship with them already.

Good luck, and I am wishing you well!

Leslie

Anonymous

Dont have a so no more so definitely out as turning into the office woman.

Well my wife has know for almost 7 years now and as of last year I told my older sister. Just recently I’ve told my female boss at work, my sister-in-law and her daughter my 20!yr old niece.Many many sales associates know Ashley very well also.
      hugs

Ashley

Paula
        Lady

That’s awesome to hear Ashley and I applaud your strengths!

Out for a bit over 40 yrs now.  It is definitely looking like a close division.   I think that with the number of girls who are out to their wives or SO’s is what is keeping it so close.  If only being out to the general public was counted as “out”,  we would outnumbered by a large margin, I think.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Not married or attached ☹, so the SO’s in my life are my closest friends and direct family.  My brothers, nieces (super supportive), and nephews know, as well as a few close friends – girls mostly.  Guess I am out at home and out with the family – that’s most important to me cause I love my family.  Have gone out “casual” femme, but not full en femme yet.  Looking forward to doing that, and hopefully not alone.

Stevie

Anonymous

I’m in the closet with the door wide open.

I live in South Carolina and since this is part of the Bible Belt of the USA people are not to friendly towards the LGBTQ Community. So I have to be careful. As far as I know no one here,except my now ex-SO
      Knows.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Leslie
      Lady

Mine is out sort of. The SO and daughter and a bunch of salespeople know. My SO have sort of forbidden coming out to her family, they are a little strange and she doesn’t want to deal with them about it. I don’t have much family left only my older brother and I am scared of telling him. Though I always got the feeling he always thought that I was a sissy of some sort. As neither of us is getting any younger (I am 75). I guess I need to tell him sometime soon.
      Leslie

Well, my soon-to-be ex wife knows, as do a few girlfriends from way back when. And the people who see me when I go out. And the hairdresser who did my emerging-from-covid haircut last week…and whoever else in the salon read the notes on my appointment booking form.

So kinda sorta…

But not my family – at least not me specifically saying it to them. They may suspect, but who knows?

And I have plans…now that the pandemic is starting to ease…

So kinda sorta…

Millie

Anonymous

Out to, and accepted by, my wife. Planning to come out to parents in June. No plans beyond that at the moment…

Anonymous

Good luck with coming out with Parents. Know for me that was the hardest one but after little understanding they accepted me as their Daughter.  Think they like Donna more then their son.  Just kidding they love both.  now at times Mother and I go shopping and all like Mother like daughter.

Voted “out of closet.” But really only with SO and her close family and friends. I don’t plan to come out with my family.

Xoxo, Dani

My wifes seen me dressed right up. I dressed right up within weeks before we married, we still married and still together now. However times have been testing, our love for each other has been ut to the test many times over.. we are still together after the heat had settled…

Anonymous

Congrats Melessa happy to hear have approval. Keep the communication going.

Donna

Thanks Donna

I have verbally remained by what i have said to my wife many times, and stick to my guns on it.
          I never hid myself from her, when i could have. I have always confided in her about my other side, when i could of kept my mouth shut and never said anything.

I have always been there to provide my wife with makeup hints, and advice which at first she felt awkward in asking me, however, it’s more or less a common occurence these days as well as best styles of dress that would suit her advice too.. slowly melissa’s leaving her mark with my S.O maybe time will heal differences and she’ll simply ask melissa to formally come into our married life.. I very much hope so, as she has so many times heled from the side lines many a time..

All the best

Melissa

How I addressed my issue of my dressing with my wife was like this. Me: just suppose for a minute that you had a secret about your person you had to hide, however, you loved the one you were with, how would you break the news to them. My wife pondered the issue for a while and replied that she wasn’t sure what she would say, as she’s never been confronted with an issue like that.. Well I was and getting it out before we married was the best thing i personaly could of done.. at least I showed my feelings of who and what i was, but i was still a guy who loved her regardless, i said humans are ossibly the most complicated and complexed creatures ever to have stepped foott on this planet.. she agreed.. through the years there have been very testing times regarding my dressing, though i have always stood by the fact of who i am and why i dressed.. and said i could never switch it off, and if i did now, i would feel almost that i would have taken the life of my other side..of my personality.. and that i could never do..

Anonymous

LOL sort of like me now HRT showing my breasts  through my clothes no way to hide them now unless use something to flatten chest and not doing it.

Anonymous

yes is at least a fun boss with them could fire few of them if wanted to but we all cut up at times.

Anonymous

Until you start the estrogen and just t blockers will not notice anything. In meantime could always eat more foods that have a high estrogen in them also. Best of luck on your surgery.

Hugs

Donna

Paula
      Lady

Thank you!  Sounds like I have something to look forward to lol

Paula
      Lady

That’s fantastic Holly!

Anonymous

Feels great to be out and think nothing about it just being the woman meant to be.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?