Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have you ever wore in a public place? how was it?

Anonymous

Hi Linda,

I go fully dressed in public all the time. I love shopping dressed as Carla, walking down isles, touching clothes and then trying them on. It’s wonderful feeling free to dress happy!

Carla

Thanks Carla,  I would love to that as well,  and also with the girls go to a night out in town. kisses

Anonymous

Just posted a summary of my outing that I took this week… it was exhilarating.

Anonymous

I’m no out yet so I can’t dress fully …but I wear satin corsets for back support, and my wife let’s me wear ladies jeans now… they fit better and she likes the look. So we are out and about as a couple with me in panties, ladies jeans, a cami under my satin corset with a men’s tshirt or dress shirt over top… not sure how much further I can take it but to this point it feels absolutely amazing, exciting, and a little naughty knowing full well what I have on as hold my wife’s hand walking where ever we may be!!

I went out dressed today, just put a photo on my wall but it was great fun

Many times, but as of tomorrow, I get to be Laura for a long weekend, and go where I choose!

I have my first pro makeup session at midday, so am hoping that the Wierd British weather will allow me to get there on time.

*Excited*

I  absolutely love to go out en femme – for me, it’s a life affirming, positive experience. It can be quite intense too – in the best possible ways.

Love Laura

Hi Linda,

Many times.  As others have said the high level of anxiety is a worse Fear.  But with confidence one can overcome.  Use that confidence and enjoy being the true you!

Alice

Good luck tomorrow! ❤️

JOJO
      Lady

The first time out in public is an experience that is filled with many different emotions. Those emotions range from being scared, to nervous or just plain excited. Many of us can remember in great detail the first time we went out out in public. I can personally say that with each time I went out my self confidence grew with my crossdressing.

I have.  And it’s the best feeling, being out in public as who you want to be.  Last time was to go out to dinner with other crossdressers and trans girls.  Had the best time and felt like such a lady.

Anonymous

I agree with Jojo and started out being a little scared but the feeling of being out expressing your femininity dress nice is a feeling it’s hard to describe mow the most of us on this site that have done it do it again and again it’s very addictive to go out dressed as a woman especially if you don’t have no bad encounters you’ll end up doing it weekly LOL

Anonymous

My wife and I occasionally go out to supper and dancing afterwards with me ‘dressed’.  It’s not exactly role reversal, but more about 2 girls having a good time.  I don’t try to ‘pass’, I merely present myself as a guy who likes girly clothes.  We don’t go out this way super often, since she gets very upset when people of any gender start flirting with me.  Of course I just love all the wolf whistles and other kinds of flirting, you might even say that I’m addicted to it.  Here’s a little secret I discovered through all this:  Women sneak a peek up guy’s skirts just as much as guys do that to women in public.

Cool. I would love to go out with the girls…

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn in public places many times. My feelings ranged from very nervous at first to totally petrified. Then in most cases, excitement took over. It was a thrill and rush like nothing else. It is those feelings that gave me the urge and desire to keep doing it in spite of the initial anxieties and fears.

Anonymous

I have to agree with some of the other gals. Presenting as a woman in public is for me an incredible rush. Like no other. Each time out your confidence only grows stronger. I’ve been shopping many times and always been treated as a woman.

Bobbi

Love being out in public as debbie and turns the most mundane chores into something exciting by just being yourself. The majority of shopping is done in girl mode now

I love to clean the house as Linda, makes everything more colorful….

Amy Moon
      Lady

Went out today for the first time.  I drove over to Catherine’s as they are soon closing and took advantage of the great sales.  Wearing a girly mask helped my confidence as I had a pink zip-up sweatshirt over my purple blouse that helped accentuate my C cup breastforms.  I had my girly jeans on and took my new purse that I just bought.  I am a large person and I have no doubt the sales ladies could figure out I wasn’t a GG.  Still they were so polite and conversational with me.  It was a great experience that helped me feel more confident (plus I got some cute clothes!!).  I am just very sad that they are almost out of business.  I’ll have to try other Plus size stores in the Reno area moving forward.

Jen Kelly
      Lady

Like most others, I also was very nervous when first starting.  That seems to have never changed.  I love the idea of being femme enough to just walk around and not be noticed….

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve worn in public places lots of times. I usually is very scary at first, but the excitement, thrill and rush that follows eventually is something I can’t get from doing anything else.

After that I can’t wait to do it again in spite of the initial fear and anxiety.

HI Linda,

I finally this summer felt I looked acceptable as I Could to venture out.

So I have twice fully femme.

And girl I highly recommend it.

It is so much fun to go out dressed with ear rings high heels  and make up.

The store people were very nice.

I loved it Patty

Me neither Shreya,  I would like to go shopping and then go to dinner and one day go dancing with tha gals,,,,Let’s?  kisses Linda

[postquote quote=374061]
      Darling, I am currently enjoying a Long Island Iced tea as a nightcap to 3 days and nights en femme in Brighton – take a look at my latest post in the Personal Stories forum!

It’s been total cross dresser heaven!

Love Laura

[postquote quote=374610]
      Hi Jen

Being noticed is most often a very positive experience – please don’t be afraid of being noticed. A man in drag is a curiosity to most, it seems.

Only a silly few notice for the wrong reasons.

The rush you get from conversation with someone you’ve never met before is a real emotional ride.

Most people I’ve spoken to, and I really mean most, are in a bit of a state of awe that you dare be yourself in such a positive way.

I have just had 3 of the most beautiful days of my life meeting people and being not only accepted, but bigged up for simply being myself.

It’s a really emotional thing. I’m almost in tears at how lovely people from all walks of life can be.

Love Laura

lol  how did you find that out?

kisses

linda

Anonymous

Hi Linda……I was out at my local superstore on Monday totally en femme… totally ignored by everyone… totally happy, just looking through the clothes, actually bought some lovely things from the sale rail. I even chatted to the cashier as she folded my purchases and the best thing????…..I still get that rush!!!!…..huggs Grace xx

I agree, Patty Williams.  I got the courage up twice in the past 2 months, and it has been nothing but an amazing and validating experience.  It is SO much easier shopping for ladies clothes en femme.  No side-eye look, no stares, nobody avoiding eye contact.  Just smiles and casual conversation, and total acceptance.  I love it, and can’t wait to go out again!!

🙂

Anonymous

I go out several times a month, more when I can, as Annie.   I live feeling feminine and free and have never had an issue.  I can stop and the feeling just gets stronger.   Love being the true me, Annie

Becka
      Lady

Sorry if some of you may have heard this one too many times!

I go out in “hybrid” mode all the time.  It’s the only thing I can do.  I always wear womens jeans, usually capri length in summer, womens’ shoes (flats but obviously womens) and of course panties underneath.

It is pretty obvious and I get stares all the time, and a couple of times have run into people I know.  One time it was a couple and the guy is so stuck on himself he never noticed.  But his wife obviously did.  She was staring me up and down with some surprise on her face.  It’s pretty obvious my legs are very smooth, but what was really funny, I was dressed more like her than I was her husband!  Almost matching outfits.  Had my shirt been a blouse, we would have been near identical!  🙂

Hi Grace,  it sounds wonderful, I will try soon, maybe Halloween kisses  love

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?