- August 14, 2020 at 11:15 am #374061Linda SummersParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- September 12, 2020 at 5:52 pm #383236
- September 12, 2020 at 7:59 am #383029rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 809Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 1398 times
Sorry if some of you may have heard this one too many times!
I go out in “hybrid” mode all the time. It’s the only thing I can do. I always wear womens jeans, usually capri length in summer, womens’ shoes (flats but obviously womens) and of course panties underneath.
It is pretty obvious and I get stares all the time, and a couple of times have run into people I know. One time it was a couple and the guy is so stuck on himself he never noticed. But his wife obviously did. She was staring me up and down with some surprise on her face. It’s pretty obvious my legs are very smooth, but what was really funny, I was dressed more like her than I was her husband! Almost matching outfits. Had my shirt been a blouse, we would have been near identical! 🙂
- September 11, 2020 at 6:32 pm #382918AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I go out several times a month, more when I can, as Annie. I live feeling feminine and free and have never had an issue. I can stop and the feeling just gets stronger. Love being the true me, Annie
- September 11, 2020 at 7:33 am #382791Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 130Has thanked: 1348 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
I agree, Patty Williams. I got the courage up twice in the past 2 months, and it has been nothing but an amazing and validating experience. It is SO much easier shopping for ladies clothes en femme. No side-eye look, no stares, nobody avoiding eye contact. Just smiles and casual conversation, and total acceptance. I love it, and can’t wait to go out again!!
- September 11, 2020 at 7:22 am #382786Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 305Has thanked: 1778 timesBeen thanked: 1432 times
Hi Linda……I was out at my local superstore on Monday totally en femme… totally ignored by everyone… totally happy, just looking through the clothes, actually bought some lovely things from the sale rail. I even chatted to the cashier as she folded my purchases and the best thing????…..I still get that rush!!!!…..huggs Grace xx
- September 11, 2020 at 6:02 am #382755Linda SummersParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
lol how did you find that out?
- August 17, 2020 at 3:24 pm #375203Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 370Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 1651 times
Like most others, I also was very nervous when first starting. That seems to have never changed. I love the idea of being femme enough to just walk around and not be noticed….
Being noticed is most often a very positive experience – please don’t be afraid of being noticed. A man in drag is a curiosity to most, it seems.
Only a silly few notice for the wrong reasons.
The rush you get from conversation with someone you’ve never met before is a real emotional ride.
Most people I’ve spoken to, and I really mean most, are in a bit of a state of awe that you dare be yourself in such a positive way.
I have just had 3 of the most beautiful days of my life meeting people and being not only accepted, but bigged up for simply being myself.
It’s a really emotional thing. I’m almost in tears at how lovely people from all walks of life can be.
- August 17, 2020 at 2:06 pm #375184Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 370Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 1651 times
Have you ever wore in a public place? how was it?
Darling, I am currently enjoying a Long Island Iced tea as a nightcap to 3 days and nights en femme in Brighton – take a look at my latest post in the Personal Stories forum!
It’s been total cross dresser heaven!
- August 17, 2020 at 11:33 am #375112Linda SummersParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- August 17, 2020 at 10:58 am #375097Shreya ShahParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 84Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- August 17, 2020 at 7:41 am #375043patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1130Has thanked: 1749 timesBeen thanked: 3669 times
I finally this summer felt I looked acceptable as I Could to venture out.
So I have twice fully femme.
And girl I highly recommend it.
It is so much fun to go out dressed with ear rings high heels and make up.
The store people were very nice.
I loved it Patty
- August 16, 2020 at 6:04 am #374664Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1330Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 3115 times
I’ve worn in public places lots of times. I usually is very scary at first, but the excitement, thrill and rush that follows eventually is something I can’t get from doing anything else.
After that I can’t wait to do it again in spite of the initial fear and anxiety.
- August 15, 2020 at 10:38 pm #374610Jen KellyParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- August 15, 2020 at 6:04 pm #374550Amy MoonParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Went out today for the first time. I drove over to Catherine’s as they are soon closing and took advantage of the great sales. Wearing a girly mask helped my confidence as I had a pink zip-up sweatshirt over my purple blouse that helped accentuate my C cup breastforms. I had my girly jeans on and took my new purse that I just bought. I am a large person and I have no doubt the sales ladies could figure out I wasn’t a GG. Still they were so polite and conversational with me. It was a great experience that helped me feel more confident (plus I got some cute clothes!!). I am just very sad that they are almost out of business. I’ll have to try other Plus size stores in the Reno area moving forward.
- August 15, 2020 at 3:35 pm #374516
- August 15, 2020 at 8:29 am #374315Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 303Has thanked: 1218 timesBeen thanked: 1021 times
- August 15, 2020 at 8:14 am #374311Bobbi ScottParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
I have to agree with some of the other gals. Presenting as a woman in public is for me an incredible rush. Like no other. Each time out your confidence only grows stronger. I’ve been shopping many times and always been treated as a woman.
- August 15, 2020 at 6:35 am #374276Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1330Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 3115 times
I’ve worn in public places many times. My feelings ranged from very nervous at first to totally petrified. Then in most cases, excitement took over. It was a thrill and rush like nothing else. It is those feelings that gave me the urge and desire to keep doing it in spite of the initial anxieties and fears.
- August 15, 2020 at 5:24 am #374256ParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Cool. I would love to go out with the girls…
- August 15, 2020 at 4:52 am #374249Linda Rose NygaardParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 100Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
My wife and I occasionally go out to supper and dancing afterwards with me ‘dressed’. It’s not exactly role reversal, but more about 2 girls having a good time. I don’t try to ‘pass’, I merely present myself as a guy who likes girly clothes. We don’t go out this way super often, since she gets very upset when people of any gender start flirting with me. Of course I just love all the wolf whistles and other kinds of flirting, you might even say that I’m addicted to it. Here’s a little secret I discovered through all this: Women sneak a peek up guy’s skirts just as much as guys do that to women in public.
- August 15, 2020 at 12:02 am #374208AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1379 times
I agree with Jojo and started out being a little scared but the feeling of being out expressing your femininity dress nice is a feeling it’s hard to describe mow the most of us on this site that have done it do it again and again it’s very addictive to go out dressed as a woman especially if you don’t have no bad encounters you’ll end up doing it weekly LOL
- August 14, 2020 at 11:35 pm #374205Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 169Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 422 times
- August 14, 2020 at 9:12 pm #374191BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
- August 14, 2020 at 8:29 pm #374185JOJOParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
The first time out in public is an experience that is filled with many different emotions. Those emotions range from being scared, to nervous or just plain excited. Many of us can remember in great detail the first time we went out out in public. I can personally say that with each time I went out my self confidence grew with my crossdressing.
- August 14, 2020 at 8:17 pm #374180ParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 35Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Good luck tomorrow! ❤️
- August 14, 2020 at 4:14 pm #374140Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1898Has thanked: 567 timesBeen thanked: 3369 times
- August 14, 2020 at 2:20 pm #374128Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 370Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 1651 times
Many times, but as of tomorrow, I get to be Laura for a long weekend, and go where I choose!
I have my first pro makeup session at midday, so am hoping that the Wierd British weather will allow me to get there on time.
I absolutely love to go out en femme – for me, it’s a life affirming, positive experience. It can be quite intense too – in the best possible ways.
- August 14, 2020 at 2:17 pm #374127
- August 14, 2020 at 1:18 pm #374111Jo JettParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 80Has thanked: 1595 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
I’m no out yet so I can’t dress fully …but I wear satin corsets for back support, and my wife let’s me wear ladies jeans now… they fit better and she likes the look. So we are out and about as a couple with me in panties, ladies jeans, a cami under my satin corset with a men’s tshirt or dress shirt over top… not sure how much further I can take it but to this point it feels absolutely amazing, exciting, and a little naughty knowing full well what I have on as hold my wife’s hand walking where ever we may be!!
- August 14, 2020 at 1:03 pm #374106
- August 14, 2020 at 11:56 am #374074
- August 14, 2020 at 11:52 am #374073Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.