Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Linda Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 35

Hi Grace,  it sounds wonderful, I will try soon, maybe Halloween kisses  love

1 user thanked author for this post.
      rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 809

Sorry if some of you may have heard this one too many times!

I go out in “hybrid” mode all the time.  It’s the only thing I can do.  I always wear womens jeans, usually capri length in summer, womens’ shoes (flats but obviously womens) and of course panties underneath.

It is pretty obvious and I get stares all the time, and a couple of times have run into people I know.  One time it was a couple and the guy is so stuck on himself he never noticed.  But his wife obviously did.  She was staring me up and down with some surprise on her face.  It’s pretty obvious my legs are very smooth, but what was really funny, I was dressed more like her than I was her husband!  Almost matching outfits.  Had my shirt been a blouse, we would have been near identical!  🙂

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 53

I go out several times a month, more when I can, as Annie.   I live feeling feminine and free and have never had an issue.  I can stop and the feeling just gets stronger.   Love being the true me, Annie

Philma Bierstein
      Participant
      Registered On: May 28, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 130

I agree, Patty Williams.  I got the courage up twice in the past 2 months, and it has been nothing but an amazing and validating experience.  It is SO much easier shopping for ladies clothes en femme.  No side-eye look, no stares, nobody avoiding eye contact.  Just smiles and casual conversation, and total acceptance.  I love it, and can’t wait to go out again!!

🙂

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 305

Hi Linda……I was out at my local superstore on Monday totally en femme… totally ignored by everyone… totally happy, just looking through the clothes, actually bought some lovely things from the sale rail. I even chatted to the cashier as she folded my purchases and the best thing????…..I still get that rush!!!!…..huggs Grace xx

Linda Summers
      Participant

lol  how did you find that out?

kisses

linda

Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 370

Like most others, I also was very nervous when first starting.  That seems to have never changed.  I love the idea of being femme enough to just walk around and not be noticed….

Hi Jen

Being noticed is most often a very positive experience – please don’t be afraid of being noticed. A man in drag is a curiosity to most, it seems.

Only a silly few notice for the wrong reasons.

The rush you get from conversation with someone you’ve never met before is a real emotional ride.

Most people I’ve spoken to, and I really mean most, are in a bit of a state of awe that you dare be yourself in such a positive way.

I have just had 3 of the most beautiful days of my life meeting people and being not only accepted, but bigged up for simply being myself.

It’s a really emotional thing. I’m almost in tears at how lovely people from all walks of life can be.

Love Laura

Laura Lovett
      Participant

Have you ever wore in a public place? how was it?

Darling, I am currently enjoying a Long Island Iced tea as a nightcap to 3 days and nights en femme in Brighton – take a look at my latest post in the Personal Stories forum!

It’s been total cross dresser heaven!

Love Laura

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Linda Summers
      Participant

Me neither Shreya,  I would like to go shopping and then go to dinner and one day go dancing with tha gals,,,,Let’s?  kisses Linda

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Shreya Shah
      Participant
      Registered On: April 23, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 84

I’ve never gone out en-femm but i wanna do it once in my life. I wanna explore the world in girly mode.

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1130

HI Linda,

I finally this summer felt I looked acceptable as I Could to venture out.

So I have twice fully femme.

And girl I highly recommend it.

It is so much fun to go out dressed with ear rings high heels  and make up.

The store people were very nice.

I loved it Patty

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1330

I’ve worn in public places lots of times. I usually is very scary at first, but the excitement, thrill and rush that follows eventually is something I can’t get from doing anything else.

After that I can’t wait to do it again in spite of the initial fear and anxiety.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Jen Kelly
      Participant
      Registered On: February 2, 2019
      Replies: 17

Like most others, I also was very nervous when first starting.  That seems to have never changed.  I love the idea of being femme enough to just walk around and not be noticed….

Amy Moon
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2020
      Replies: 5

Went out today for the first time.  I drove over to Catherine’s as they are soon closing and took advantage of the great sales.  Wearing a girly mask helped my confidence as I had a pink zip-up sweatshirt over my purple blouse that helped accentuate my C cup breastforms.  I had my girly jeans on and took my new purse that I just bought.  I am a large person and I have no doubt the sales ladies could figure out I wasn’t a GG.  Still they were so polite and conversational with me.  It was a great experience that helped me feel more confident (plus I got some cute clothes!!).  I am just very sad that they are almost out of business.  I’ll have to try other Plus size stores in the Reno area moving forward.

Linda Summers
      Participant

I love to clean the house as Linda, makes everything more colorful….

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 303

Love being out in public as debbie and turns the most mundane chores into something exciting by just being yourself. The majority of shopping is done in girl mode now

Bobbi Scott
      Participant
      Registered On: April 25, 2017
      Replies: 29

I have to agree with some of the other gals. Presenting as a woman in public is for me an incredible rush. Like no other. Each time out your confidence only grows stronger. I’ve been shopping many times and always been treated as a woman.

Bobbi

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1330

I’ve worn in public places many times. My feelings ranged from very nervous at first to totally petrified. Then in most cases, excitement took over. It was a thrill and rush like nothing else. It is those feelings that gave me the urge and desire to keep doing it in spite of the initial anxieties and fears.

Linda Summers
      Participant

Cool. I would love to go out with the girls…

Linda Rose Nygaard
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 100

My wife and I occasionally go out to supper and dancing afterwards with me ‘dressed’.  It’s not exactly role reversal, but more about 2 girls having a good time.  I don’t try to ‘pass’, I merely present myself as a guy who likes girly clothes.  We don’t go out this way super often, since she gets very upset when people of any gender start flirting with me.  Of course I just love all the wolf whistles and other kinds of flirting, you might even say that I’m addicted to it.  Here’s a little secret I discovered through all this:  Women sneak a peek up guy’s skirts just as much as guys do that to women in public.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 473

I agree with Jojo and started out being a little scared but the feeling of being out expressing your femininity dress nice is a feeling it’s hard to describe mow the most of us on this site that have done it do it again and again it’s very addictive to go out dressed as a woman especially if you don’t have no bad encounters you’ll end up doing it weekly LOL

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 169

I have.  And it’s the best feeling, being out in public as who you want to be.  Last time was to go out to dinner with other crossdressers and trans girls.  Had the best time and felt like such a lady.

Bobbi
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1444

I came out in front of 5,000 of my closest friends!  I went to a VERY large High School!
      The GGs accepted me immediately! (I didn’t suffer from lack of male company either!)  🙂

JOJO
      Participant
      Registered On: August 5, 2018
      Replies: 30

The first time out in public is an experience that is filled with many different emotions. Those emotions range from being scared, to nervous or just plain excited. Many of us can remember in great detail the first time we went out out in public. I can personally say that with each time I went out my self confidence grew with my crossdressing.

Linda Summers
      Participant

Good luck tomorrow! ❤️

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1898

Hi Linda,

Many times.  As others have said the high level of anxiety is a worse Fear.  But with confidence one can overcome.  Use that confidence and enjoy being the true you!

Alice

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant

Many times, but as of tomorrow, I get to be Laura for a long weekend, and go where I choose!

I have my first pro makeup session at midday, so am hoping that the Wierd British weather will allow me to get there on time.

*Excited*

I  absolutely love to go out en femme – for me, it’s a life affirming, positive experience. It can be quite intense too – in the best possible ways.

Love Laura

Clare Cowley
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 22

I went out dressed today, just put a photo on my wall but it was great fun

Jo Jett
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2020
      Replies: 80

I’m no out yet so I can’t dress fully …but I wear satin corsets for back support, and my wife let’s me wear ladies jeans now… they fit better and she likes the look. So we are out and about as a couple with me in panties, ladies jeans, a cami under my satin corset with a men’s tshirt or dress shirt over top… not sure how much further I can take it but to this point it feels absolutely amazing, exciting, and a little naughty knowing full well what I have on as hold my wife’s hand walking where ever we may be!!

Mary Ann Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 86

Just posted a summary of my outing that I took this week… it was exhilarating.

Linda Summers
      Participant

Thanks Carla,  I would love to that as well,  and also with the girls go to a night out in town. kisses

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Replies: 261

Hi Linda,

I go fully dressed in public all the time. I love shopping dressed as Carla, walking down isles, touching clothes and then trying them on. It’s wonderful feeling free to dress happy!

Carla

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.