- September 8, 2020 at 10:05 am #381932Celeste JoParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
recently my son who is away from home for the first time told us that he ‘accidentally’ put on a dress. He passed it off as a funny mistake but we all know better here right? Especially when he mentioned how soft it was. As far as I know he doesn’t know about my dressing so hopefully it is something he found naturally. We were as supportive as we could be while letting him keep up the ‘it was an accident’ front.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 13, 2020 at 1:37 pm #383516
- September 13, 2020 at 10:49 am #383480Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 309Has thanked: 1823 timesBeen thanked: 1464 times
Hi Celeste…well, after deliberately putting on the wrong clothes as a youngster, I now accidentally put on the right clothes every day!!!… perhaps in years to come, you will hit the town together… imagine!….huggs. Grace x
- September 13, 2020 at 10:01 am #383455SerenParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 395Has thanked: 3334 timesBeen thanked: 1763 times
Maybe he was a bit drunk and everything got out of hand…🤔
(nope, that definitely hasn’t happened to me….. and like Amy says, there’s no way in a million years that I’d have told my mum….) Oh yeah, and being assaulted by the contents of the laundry basket when you’re at college but staying with your g/fs parents….. 🤣
But, as messed up as things are atm, it’s a very different time to when a lot of us were first experimenting with the same thing.
you know what to do, be gentle and kind…. xx
- September 13, 2020 at 9:33 am #383447
- September 12, 2020 at 8:16 pm #383277Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 90Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 394 times
- September 12, 2020 at 7:51 pm #383264Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1033Has thanked: 2601 timesBeen thanked: 2433 times
Well what an amazing thing. Like everyone is saying, one doesn’t accidentally just put on a dress!
However what occurs to me is that is he trying to tell you something? As it is such a curious thing to say to one’s parents, never in a million years would I of told my parents about that.
- September 12, 2020 at 7:27 pm #383260BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
- September 9, 2020 at 1:04 pm #382349Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 580Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 2025 times
That was definitely not accidental. We all know how those sneaky laundry baskets conspire with our closets to ensnare us in their tangled web. But really, that is something that I am sure was VERY eye opening to hear. Had he ever exhibited any feminine traits before while living at home? Just let him grow at his own pace and I imagine it will turn out how it should.
Congratulations, and good luck.
- September 8, 2020 at 12:56 pm #381978Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 743Has thanked: 6233 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
Hi Celeste nice to meet you and yes thats cute as it felt soft Lol you have to hope he can build the courage to come to you and confess his desires and as a CD your self chat with mom about it and insure him its ok to be what you want to be as she will be the one to ease him into this as not dad would be embarassed to chat with about this that can come later if you choose . And wow what a girls night out as Celeste Mom and new daughter what fun at a dinner table out on the town . Theirs a story for you to wright Good luck girlfriend
- September 8, 2020 at 12:31 pm #381972Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6486 times
“Oh my” , as they say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. And he says “it was a funny mistake” and “how it felt so soft ” Something is certainly in the air… the pink fog is strong out your way..
I’m sure there’s smiles around that kitchen table. Wonderful to hear and the best on a very special journey indeed.
- September 8, 2020 at 10:51 am #381942AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
Its no accident…its a start of something wonderful.😀
First time, it gets you. Your hooked Luv. Next thing you know. Its time for👙💅👜👗👠💄💋
Maybe one day he will be here as a sister to us..?🌹
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.