Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

recently my son who is away from home for the first time told us that he ‘accidentally’ put on a dress.  He passed it off as a funny mistake but we all know better here right?  Especially when he mentioned how soft it was.  As far as I know he doesn’t know about my dressing so hopefully it is something he found naturally.  We were as supportive as we could be while letting him keep up the ‘it was an accident’ front.

Anonymous

Hello Celeste

Its no accident…its a start of something wonderful.😀

First time, it gets you. Your hooked Luv. Next thing you know. Its time for👙💅👜👗👠💄💋

Maybe one day he will be here as a sister to us..?🌹

Hugs,

Natasha💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi  Celeste..

“Oh my” , as they say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. And he says  “it was a funny mistake” and “how it felt so soft ” Something is certainly in the air…  the pink fog is strong out your way..

I’m sure there’s smiles around that kitchen table. Wonderful to hear and the best on a very special journey indeed.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Celeste nice to meet you and yes thats cute as it felt soft Lol  you have to hope he can build the courage to come to you and confess his desires and as a CD your self chat with mom about it and insure him its ok to be what you want to be  as she will be the one to ease him into this as not dad would be embarassed  to chat with  about this that can come later if you choose . And wow what a girls night out as Celeste Mom and new daughter  what fun at a dinner table out on the town . Theirs a story for you to wright Good luck girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

That was definitely not accidental.  We all know how those sneaky laundry baskets conspire with our closets to ensnare us in their tangled web.  But really, that is something that I am sure was VERY eye opening to hear.  Had he ever exhibited any feminine traits before while living at home?  Just let him grow at his own pace and I imagine it will turn out how it should.

Congratulations, and good luck.

PaulaF

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well what an amazing thing. Like everyone is saying, one doesn’t accidentally just put on a dress!

However what occurs to me is that is he trying to tell you something? As it is such a curious thing to say to one’s parents, never in a million years would I of told my parents about that.

Amy

Anonymous

Accidentally put on a dress, huh?  I accidentally put on some lingerie once.  Look at me now.  Lol!

I’m sure you’ll give him whatever support he needs, Celeste.

Just like I sometimes ‘accidentally’ let the breeze blow my skirt up to flash my panties?

Seren
      Baroness

Maybe he was a bit drunk and everything got out of hand…🤔

(nope, that definitely hasn’t happened to me….. and like Amy says, there’s no way in a million years that I’d have told my mum….) Oh yeah, and being assaulted by the contents of the laundry basket when you’re at college but staying with your g/fs parents….. 🤣

But, as messed up as things are atm, it’s a very different time to when a lot of us were first experimenting with the same thing.
      you know what to do, be gentle and kind…. xx

Anonymous

Hi Celeste…well, after deliberately putting on the wrong clothes as a youngster, I now accidentally put on the right clothes every day!!!… perhaps in years to come, you will hit the town together… imagine!….huggs.  Grace x

Maya Sol
      Lady

I love this kind of accident…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?