• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What do you think are males going to become more and more feminine and cross dressing become more common place. May be even a future in time where women rule and males serve.

Anonymous

I don’t think so. At least not globally. It will keep on happening in some cultures (Look at k-pop idols). In others there will be more acceptance and I think that most of the males will tolerate gender variants but will not engage in the behavior.

Also if the human evolution was really moving towards feminization, it would be logical to think that more and more females would be becoming more feminine (Watch it here, I’m saying that they would adopt looks and behaviors consider feminine based on the social construct), when in reality they are basically breaking the mold of that what society considers to be feminine. So, more like a shift to common ground for both genders, with ultra feminine women and ultra manly men on the extremes.

Gaby

My 9th grade science teacher started our biology and reproductive chapters by telling the class we are all girls by varying degrees.

He explained that we started in the womb as gals and some get to stay as such and some shift to alt girls aka boys. He gave a very strong statement.

In my opinion it’s more about Guys and Gals teaching their children not to be afraid of things the dont understand or subscribe to.

Anonymous

we are seeing more open feminization, a bit more acceptance but overall there is little change in the actual numbers in relation to population percentages. macho males have nothing really to fear from cds and sub males if they bother to think about it and in fact many secretly desire to use us for sexual pleasure.

the danger comes from male dominance behavior especially in groups and cultures where feminization is considered an abomination by religions.  Although we are no threat to them in any way our culture for the most part looks down, ostracizes and even despises at times the behavior we are drawn to.

there has been through out history a sub set of cd types in many cultures and some degree of acceptance has been the norm. in a few cultures it is even revered but that is the exception. in modern america it has come out in the open more mostly due to efforts by lbgtq to fight for equal rights a fight we should totally support as it directly impacts how we are treated in the eyes of society. the issue is the ingrained hate fostered by religious doctrine and society values that has allowed discrimination to be the normal reaction to all of the affected groups under this umbrella.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?