Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went out dressed infem last night and I loved it.  I was wearing my favorite outfit .

I recently ordered a selection of new forms and just received them in the  mail. I was in the mood to try on my new forms and decided that I was going to change into to something more comfortable.

My new forms are the aphrodite forms size xlg.

I picked out a cute 36d bra with a pair of pink panties.  I first put on the panties and then the bra. I incerted the forms and I was in heaven. They felt completely comfortable.  I was feeling very girly and decided that I was going to get totally dressed.

I picked out a very sexy merry widow and a pair of stockings.  I added a pair of rock revival jeans with a black long length tank top with my favorite pink button up plaid shirt.  I was looking very sexy and I was in the mood for going out. I usually wear my girly clothes around the house but tonight I was feeling very confident and wanted to go out.

I picked out a pair of pink shoes and my favorite coat and walked out the door.  I started to walk around the block . I was totally noticable and I didn’t care. I had my coat unzipped half way down so my breasts were showing.  I was wearing my pink shirt so it was very noticeable. I walked 3 blocks down and I decided to unzip my coat copmlety.  I think that I was so excited about actually having fun with my coat unzipped I didn’t notice that a neighbor was walking down the street . I walked by and said hi and kept to my self.

I was on the way back to my house and 3 more cars drove bye.  I was totally comfortable.  I felt like a girl.  I walked home as girly as I could.  I was totally dressed as a girl and I was loving it.  I think that this experience has taught me that I can out in public and be confident.  I think that I will go out more often because it makes me feel great.  I arrived at home and I sat outside for a while . I have always loved dressing up and now I can take it to the next level.  I plan on going out  again very soon.  I cant wait for my next excursion.

Yes Roberta and congrats girl on your stepping out. I suppose we all started with just putting on clothes around the house but now you have taken it to the next level girl. Now being out presenting yourself in full glory and being seen as the girl you want to be. After a few more outings you can take it to the next level of human interacting and relationships. It only gets better Love

Very good sister.  I remember how great it was the first time I went out in fem.  The pleasure of feeling the wind blowing up my shirt and my nylon covered legs rubbing against each other.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

Hi Roberta,

Congratulations on your outing.  These steps help overcome the uneasiness and bring comfort in your journey.  Enjoy your next outing.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Roberta.  Isn’t the pink wonderful!!  I see your already planning your next outing.  I know I couln’t wait for the next time out!

Congrats    Sandy

Emily
      Lady

Congrats on a wonderful outing! Now, the bug has bitten you there is no stopping you. Have fun and be careful!

Good for you!

Good for you girl! So pleased for you!

samantha ❤️

JOJO
      Lady

Your experience is something that you can build upon for the next time you go out.

I am fairly new at crossdressing, at least in the company of my wife, but sadly I would not pass very easily.  I am, however, dressing more confidently… wearing comfy sleep pants, panty and bra, tight v-neck shirt (to show my bra off 😘).  My wife says Ashley is her girlfriend when Aunt Flo shows up 😆.

I am fairly new at crossdressing, at least in the company of my wife, but sadly I would not pass very easily.  I am, however, dressing more confidently… wearing comfy sleep pants, panty and bra, tight v-neck shirt (to show my bra off 😘).  My wife says Ashley is her girlfriend when Aunt Flo shows up 😆.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story and congratulations on your first outing. I was 18 on my first outing I was scared but wanted to do it so much for so long. Desire eventually won over.  It was so scary but so exciting and thrilling, like nothing I ever experienced before. I loved it and went out after that as much as I could.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?