Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I am Sandra back again after a break and looking to chat with you girls again about all things female.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome back Sandra! Isn’t it great to have a place like this where you can feel at home even after a brief absence? Have fun reconnecting!

Anonymous

Hi Emily, thanks for the welcome and great to be back I did miss the girly chats. Sandra xx

Hi Sandra sorry didnt know you before you left but we can fix this so hello girl how are you lol. I have ben here just comming up my first year and would not trade my girlfriends for any amount of money  I love them all we are family as sisters in arms  so glad you found your way back to us and hope you stay this time  thats like a piece of my heart is gone when a sister leaves  im trying to refill every hole there and gots lots of spots to fill so dont go girl lol . Be safe girlfriend and again nice to meet you and hope for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your nice message, as I said sometimes life does intrude and we stop doing certain things. I am sure you are aware that being two people can be stressful especially in these odd times. One thing is for sure looking and dressing as a lady will never go away, chat too you soon. Sandra xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra,  welcome back dear. This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the kind welcome, good to be back. Sandra xx

Hi Sandra,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, thanks Alice. Sandra xx

Anonymous

Welcome back Sandra 😊😊🌷🌷

Hi Sandra

Welcome back, it is great that you have returned. I am also in the U.K. but a bit further north than you.  I always love to chat, please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Greta
      Duchess

Hi Im Greta. I changed from Mika. Im also in the UK in the southeast Leigh-on-Sea  Im new to cross dressing though not new to feeling like a woman. Its all very strange and exciting almost to the point of being frightening. I go to the supermarket with my curves showing but at 6 foot five inches I cant disguise that I am what I am. I dont want to either just be me. But its scary!

Hi Sandra. I’m sure not much has changed since you were here the last time so I’ll skip my usual “have a look around” greeting. Certainly just like you some members have left but there are so many new folks here. I hope you get back into the swing of things quickly. This really is a great site, isn’t it?

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello Sandra, glad your back home now (and thanks for the friend request!)

Best wishes, Rei

Anonymous

Welcome back, Sandra.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sandra and welcome!  So happy to hear you have ended your break and come back into the fold.  I’m sure this is the same great place you remember, just more enriched with a lot of new and wonderful ladies.  Hopefully you can get caught up on the fun and warmth you’ve missed out on while gone!  Nice meeting you Sandra!

Stevie

Welcome back, Sandra.
      the only thing new is sooo many new members every day,lol, its such a wonderful site.
      Hugs, Regine

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome back, Sandra,

Isabel x

Welcome back Sandra!

Anonymous

Welcome back Sandra

Welcome back Sandra so good to have you back

Hugs Paula

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?