Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Whenever in public women that are sitting or bending at the knees will often/always do the little shirt pull in back as to not expose their panties. I get it, I suppose. But whenever that happens in front of me I always smile inside and think to myself “i bet mine are probably just as cute”.

What’s your “inside smile”?

When I see a woman walking in front of me and notice her VPL.  My hand immediately goes to my butt to feel if I have one, and I just have to smile when I feel nothing but smooth, even in my tights and leggings.  That comes from knowing and wearing the right panties with the right slacks/jeans.  Women should already know this.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Mascara in drab. Which is what I’m doing now. Heading to the airport and cab driver watching me put it on.

Caroline

Anonymous

Hi lovelies

Sometimes I must admit that when I’m out shopping, I will look around at other girls footwear, then look down at my leopard ankle boots and think…..yessss, mine are definitely nicer than yours… haha

Cattily smiling,  grace 💋

Hi Jase – Mine is very similar to yours. I don’t think I ever really noticed women tugging down the backs of their shirts until I started wearing panties 24/7. Now sometimes I catch myself reaching behind myself the touch the small of my back and feel the top of my panties through my shirt when I see a woman do it. It makes me smile knowing people would get a peek at my panties if I was not wearing my shirt tucked in.

Hugs,

Emily

Hi Jase I love the title of your post.

I love looking at woman and enjoying their beauty and styles .

I often look at a woman and smile inside at how pretty or stylish she is.

woman are amazing people.

I love it.

Thanks Patty

Nice topic Jase. I haven’t been outside yet, but I’ll add this to ‘the wind blowing through me’, and ‘positive interaction with others’, as reasons why I’ve got to get out there.

Anonymous

I love seeing women with multiple earrings! Make me smile inside!

Kay

Anonymous

I love to underdress at work. I work with a lot of women in the office and when I’m underdressed my inside smile is that I know  we’re all wearing bras, knickers and maybe  tights. Theirs might not be as pretty as mine or my underwear might be plain in comparision to theirs but we’re all wearing the same underwear. I love that!

Hi Jase yes that smile inside or out as my wife tells me sometimes to look at that dress those shoes and i mention to her the way this girl does her makeup . My wife is not much of a makeup girl so im kind of on my own with that part but she helps with clothing and matching heels to the outfit as i have never been out as Stephanie we practice and play at home to try and be as girly as i can ..

Stephanie Bass

When I see a woman walking in high heels or boots leaning too far forward with terrible posture, stamping each foot down and/or wobbling all over the place.

I’ve still got a ways to go, but girl, you should’ve  practiced at home in that footwear before heading into the world.

Yeah, that makes me grin

Anonymous

My wife calling me Princess or wife .

My inside smile is knowing I have panties on every day and yes that moment of i bet my panties are much more cute than yours factors into that. My other inside smile now is knowing my toenails are painted (right now in sparkly bright blue polish). I’m telling ya this is a total smile moment!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?