• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey

Inside us all is the person we need to be!

Yes, inside of all of us, is the person we need to be, the person we always felt like, and, if you believe that God doesn’t make mistakes, the person we were meant to be.

As many of you know, I am writing a book about my journey, and in the process of doing so I’ve been reading many stories written by others traveling on paths much the same. Our Stories are remarkably similar, almost uncanny in many ways. We are all transgender, and have known so since early childhood.

Reading these stories and delving deep into my own memories shines a light on something that almost all transgender people have experienced but most will never understand because they’ve never been on such a journey. Pain, guilt, shame, and mental and emotional anguish.

We don’t fit, we never did fit. From the time we can remember some of our earliest thoughts and feelings, we always felt we were supposed to be girls. But our rigid cultural rules and structures do not accept this, therefore we pay a price for who we are.

So I ask, can you try to imagine living like this?

I just finished watching one of the most gut wrenching, beautiful, emotional and tear jerking movies I’ve ever seen. It’s called “Just Charlie” I’d love it if all those who follow my journey would take the time to watch this wonderful movie. It will give you a very good glimpse of what we went through as we grew up. It’s well done and very poignant, even Rotten Tomatoes gave it top ratings.

Let me know what you think, Thank you.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I’ve seen a few clips of ‘Just Charlie’ and thought it interesting.

Hi Eileen, I really recommend watching the whole movie, it’s a very good movie even if a person isn’t interested in things to do with being TG.

Hugs,

Lauren

Anonymous

Any movie concerning the TG/CD spectrum done tastefully can be entertaining and thought provoking at the same time. My first experience of this genre was Victor/Victoria. Well before I knew what was going on behind my bra strap.

What’s the other one? Danish Girl. We’d like to watch that one too.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I agree with your sentiments Lauren. We knew we were normal, it was the others and the decades we lived in that deemed it to be otherwise.  It was a case of biding our time until we could prove the doubters wrong and become the true self.

Hello Lauren
      I believe we are totally normal there are thousands of people out there just like us, it’s only a complete lack and unwillingness of certain segments of people who don’t wish to understand. Some people have got an inbred stigma that won’t allow them to contemplate anything else.Fortunately I can see the younger generations pretty much accept life and people as they find it, even in male mode I find people who are dismissive of girls us unbearable. I don’t even in male mode give them the time of day.
      Sarah xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?