Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi!

I’m not sure if this was ever ask by anyone, I’ve never seen the topic personally.

Was there ever a famous person or someone who really inspired you to start feminizing?

Anonymous

Dressing long term, I have had a few inspirational moments, one was a girl I went to school with who I thought was gorgeous and so tried to dress like her, anther was a girlfriend of my uncle, she was an Avon lady and had amazing dress sense (albeit this was the late 70’s) so  I wanted to look more like her, and so my interest in makeup started. As life went on, these and similar kept me motivated right up until about ten years ago when I formed a close personal friendship with two amazingly funny, intelligent trans people, one going one way, one gong the other, both pre-op at the time… Thier stories, support, friendship and just generally being normal earthy people gave me huge encouragement and was a big factor in my coming out to everyone about seven years ago and I helped me recognize, overcome and end some behaviors that lent a very overt sexual element to my dressing.

Imogen xx

Anonymous

I always liked the Avon ladies when they visited my first wife, I’d be picking out more stuff than she did 😆

I may be aging myself saying this,  but the only person I can ever remember really looking at as a dressing role model was Delta Burke from the old TV show Designing Women.

I was never a small person so it was nice to see someone that was a little bigger and her clothes on the show from what I can remember were always a little over the top.  He makeup was always something  I wished I could do as well.

It was nice as well when I was a bit older, she released a plus size clothing line which only made her more appealing.

Cynthia

Anonymous

I’ve always thought she was pretty, sassy too 😊

I was not inspired by any one person but by CD magazines and the odd movie with CD’rs in it…..Mostly “Some like it hot”. Then came the computer/internet. The CD sites and all the wonderful photos….I am hooked!! As Willie Nelson sang…..”Here’s to all the girls I have admired before”….little bit of paraphrasing there.

Love all you girls out there………(If I could be….I would like to be a lesbian).

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Great movie 😊

I’m lesbian so it’s all good 😉💄💋💅

Thank you Sasha!  I know so many “girls”….so kind and helpful and loving…..bless them all….my dear friends.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

No, only myself.

Occasionally I want to wear something I’ve seen a famous person wearing, but most times I want to wear something I’ve seen an ordinary woman wearing that looked so me!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I can honestly say I secretly admired beautiful women the way they dressed and acted I wanted to be like them but it started after I put on my first pair of pantyhose I loved the way they felt and how they made my legs look like they made me so happy after that I secretly wanted to be a girl

Anonymous

My main inspiration came from my cousin, she lookslooks really pretty almost like farrah fawcett.

Same I just love hose, I fell in love with them at 5 years old too. During high school in the late 80s, the girls was extremely beautiful I was really envious of them.

Juliet Mills was my inspiration. Dancer and entertainer she performed in Las Vegas and was in top physical condition. Very sexy and could stop traffic walking down the street.

Error in my recall. The correct name is Juliet Prowse. The mistake is comical as the memory is not as sharp as when my infatuation with the performer in the late 70’s.

Anonymous

Julie newmar was smokin hot! I’m a late 70s early 80s, like Catherine Bach, Ferrah Fawcett, I think Ann Margret was super pretty too

Anonymous

Yes she is 😁

Goodness, I’m not the only one then? I also admire and watch carefully the clothing, hairstyles, etc. of GG newscasters and pundits on network TV (here in the USA). A few weeks ago, an anchorwoman I watch wore a dress that, to me, was so gorgeous, it made me want one – like, I had to have it! I obsessed for days trying to figure out how I could find out where she got it.

Perhaps it’s just as well. I’m sure a low-order CDer like myself would only insult the designer if I wore it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?