Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Hi Ladies… scrolling through my inbox, there was a random ad for VS v-string panties.  I don’t usually click on these.  But today, clicked, the page loaded, including some reviews, with this one at the top. Sorry CDH Admins if I’m breaking any posting rules, but this was an inpiring review to share with the last 2 lines in it…

Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jul, 18 2021

Love!!

Verified Purchase

Author:Olivia from Chicago Illinois

Height:5’4-5’6

Bought to wear to to gym under leggings/spandex. Great fit! True to size. Love the silk feel especially when working out. Great to also wear under dress pants to work. No show! Husband lovesss when I wear them! Bought a pack also for my husband to wear to the gym for support and he loves them. Ladies buy some for your man you will not be disappointed! 
      Anonymous

I love VS and Pink underwear! That is all I wear everyday! I recommend to buy then when they have their semi annual sale

Anonymous

There’s not much to those v-strings. Wouldn’t do to hold a tuck. 😆

Lea
        Lady

The review I read was where a wife mentioned buying them for her husband and the support the panties gave for gym workouts. I couldn’t work out how that worked… anatomically, the jewels would fall out, get stuck, and leave an obvious bulge the needed no imagination.

Anonymous

All I wear is VS and V strings are my favorites Know have left many reviews on all the items bought from VS. Oh if have a local store go into it. Lots of great items not advertised and super cheap.

Donna

I have several pairs of string bikini panties from VS and I have found the quality to be sub-par. Many of the pieces of lingerie that have very thin straps that I have bought from VS have broken. I love the nylons I buy there but other pieces of lingerie they sell are too pricey and not very well made.

I can’t believe that gal would consider buying string panties for her husband to wear. When I’m in male mode panties like that are too delicate to be worn when having to do male chores.

Lea,
      I look at reviews all the time to get a sense of the product. Although I love VS panties and I am so glad they have started catering to us larger gurls, not sure if I would wear these to the gym. Anyway thanks for the share 🙂
      Danika

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?