• Creator
    Topic
    MelanieElizabeth
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2021
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 230

I just finished reading Men in bras, panties and dresses by Vernon Coleman. I have to say it was enlightening. The gist of the book is crossdressers were polled on a series of questions about their activities. Each chapter has the stats and quotes from the individuals questioned. The results were fascinating to me because so many of us are hidden and little is known statistically about us. Among the things I take away from this book is the authors belief that indulging in cross dressing is good for people! He believes exploring this is healthy for both mind and body, well I’ve been dressing for years and until recently I thought I was a nut, maybe I’m just a health nut!
    It is a book that would be appropriate to have a significant other read as well, it could assist her accepting your dressing. If you have read it I’d love to hear your thoughts or suggestions on similar books would be appreciated too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.