Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

I was at my local drugstore today getting my annual flu shot, but I had to wait and wait, so in the meantime I wandered around the store, and started looking at fake nails. My hands aren’t all that large, but I do have trouble getting nails which fit me properly, but I am going out tomorrow en femme and thought it would be nice to have nails on for a change, instead of polish.

Well, they called my name, and I got my shot, and went back to the nail rack.

A young woman who works there, and has helped me several times before selecting cosmetics came past asked if I needed help, so I told her what I wanted, and then she directed me to the brands with wider nails. We had some discussion and types, colours, etc., with her giving me some insight into the various brands. She had seen a picture or two of me en femme, from one of the first times I was dealing with her so she could she what I’m about, but I had quite a few more on my phone, so I showed them to her, and got some compliments too.

So just after I finished showing her the pictures this beefy looking gent, kind of like a construction worker came along the aisle, and I was thinking, Oh Dear, what’s he going to think. However he stops at the large rack of nail polish, which is right beside the nails, and seemed to be looking at them. OK, I think, he’s looking at the polish, I’m looking at nails!

So after she helps me with my choice then asks him if he needs helps finding anything, and he says he is looking for some certain nail polish colours for Halloween. Interesting!

Then he ends right behind me as we were lined up to check out. Me with my fake nails, and him with his bottles of nail polish, and we had a nice chat till it was my turn.

Isn’t Halloween fun!

Anonymous

nice story. like i always say. it dont matter if your in guy mode or girl mode. nobody really cares what you buy. if you buy dresses or other women stuff in guy mode, it dont matter. we all have mothers, daughters, sisters or girl friends and wives we could be buying for. it could be for a birthday, christmas or just for fun. no clerk is ever going to ask who its for. they really dont cares. so dont be afraid to buy what you need.

Anonymous

Brilliant Amy

I love the story and the image it conjures up of you two chatting in the queue is really rather amusing…….you are so right, ” isn’t Halloween fun”!!

Huggs, grace xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?