Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies!
      Apparently, October 9 is International Beer and Pizza Day!!!
      Should this even be observed…???
      I don’t even drink beer!!! 🍺
      Do yoi ladies like beer with your pizza??? 🍕
      Hic, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Oh Stephanie,

As someone who has set a poll or two, and have always been frustrated by herding cats, I’m taking the role of a cat here.

I want to vote other – I just don’t do pizza

Marti xxx

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

killjoy…

Hi Marty,
        Added some more options on the poll, just for you!
        Love, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

When I was in my 20’s I would have a Dutmunder, dark or Anchor Steam in a puter mug from the freezer….
      Sadly at 75, Barret’s Esohogitis, doesn’t allow alcoholic beverages consumption!
      I do have Papa Murphy pizza often.
      Dr.T.J.

Thanks for adding the extra options.Β  I can’t stand the taste of beer.Β  I’ve been told it’s an acquired taste, but I have no desire to acquire it.

Been off beer for 3 months.
      I have nothing against alcohol in any form. It’s just time for me personally to stop. I feel like it’s been a miracle I’ve gotten this far

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Yes, I do enjoy a nice craft beer with my pizza. However, my favorite things to drink with pizza is a cold glass of Pepsi Cola.

a gurl of simple tastes here, a pepperoni pizza and a Budweiser will do just fine

Stephanie; Now, if you had included Red wine, specifically a Shiraz in the poll, I would have voted most enthusiastically!

Beer with pizza – yes!
      Beer with chips and salsa – yes!
      Beer with burgers and fries – yes!
      Beer with chili dogs – yes!
      Beer with, well, you get the idea

Thanks for asking.

Anonymous

Seriously, beer and pizza is like peanut butter and jam. Bachelors breakfast cold pizza and warm beer.

Wait, are you suggesting we drink a one that is not cold? That’s scarcely a one at all!

Anonymous

This is one of those polls which need the “Other” option. I do drink a “beer” every night with my meal, but it is non-alcoholic.

Hugs
      Lulu

Hi Stephanie,

Happy beer and pizza day. Β Since your post says you don’t drink beer, how about a root beer or ginger beer with your slice of pizza.

In years past A lovely craft beer went nicely with pizza. Β But both have carbs so not so much now.

Alice

Hi Alice!
        A Ginger Beer is a great idea. I would have done that in years past but not so now.
        Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

I don’t always drink beer with pizza, but when I do I prefer a full-bodied IPA or lager with a garlic combo. πŸ˜‰

But yes, all things in moderation. Val with a beer-belly is quite unladylike!

You had me at beer.

Welp I missed the official day, so guess tonight’s dinner of pizza and beer will be the “observed” holiday

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m a strange one I’m told.(please feel free to insert some form of “duh!” joke here.

I don’t like to drink alcohol while eating meals. With snacks, sure.

I enjoy a beer now and then, a glass or two of wine and the occasional cocktail….just not with meals.

I tend to want plain(no fruit), unsweetened iced tea with meals. That’s my go to…

I have had the glass of wine with dinner, but meh.

I prefer the glass of wine BEFORE I eat, then drink tea with the food…

Bon Appetit!

xoxo

Rayna

Not normally a Pizza eater.

I said yes because its sacraligous to not drink beer with Pizza ha ha .. As in the morning after with the leftovers a cold slice or two with a cold glass of milk breakfast of champion girls everywhere he he ..

Stephanie bass

Hi all,

This gurl gave up beer long ago.Β  Count me in for a red wine.Β  Makes me feel more femme.Β  Hugs, Gwen

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?