Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was traveling the Interstate in drab and thought to myself what if I was not. What would I do? I’m not sure. How about you?

Good question    All I would do is walk in and go and leave, if there was some one in there I would make sure no one is in the other other one and go. But the doors should have a sign on them male bath room female bath room.   If no sign it would be for both but 1 person at a time with a door lock on it

For me, if I’m dressed as a female I would use the Ladies bathroom. If male then the Mens bathroom. While shopping at the outlets en femme I used the Ladies room. Just my 2 cents. My thoughts if your representing a female then use the appropriate bathroom. Which would be the Ladies room.

Lanna

If I was dressed as a woman, I would use the female restroom.

I make a very passable woman  and would have no trouble.

I agree with most responses. I would use the restroom that coincides with the gender as which I am presenting.  In fact, the first time that I use the ladies room was at a rest stop on I-95 in Virginia. I had no trouble and received no negative reaction directed at me.

Mackenzie Alexandra

I live in Virginia and agree when dressed use the ladies room!

Nice thoughts ladies. Seems to be a slam dunk. If you’re going to jump in you can’t go half way!

When presenting as and being treated as a woman, I would not consider using any restroom that the other women were not using.
      As has already been said, go in, do your business, wash your hands and leave without loitering.
      A quick brush of the hair or touching up the lippy is quite permissible if you are feeling comfortable.

I am wary of men’s rooms many gay men in their cruising looking for 🍌

Hey Amber,
        I have to agree with you. I was in drab and had to use the restroom and there were a couple of guys in one stall going at it. I was almost sick. Can’t be to careful these days with AIDS going around.

When dressed I always use the Ladies room

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My suggestion would be to use the restroom of the gender you are presenting. If you are presenting fem, just go into the women’s room, go into a stall, do what you went there for and leave.

Anonymous

Some restrooms now are unisex or family rooms.  If out in public and need to use bathroom, know a few places where a girl can use either or the entrances are located in a more secluded area.  If using a clearly labeled restroom for women like to use  a stall toward front.  Then just need to use care in entering or leaving.  Had to wait it out a few times

When in fem use the ladies-always!

Works for me

Anonymous

When dressed I’ve always used the female rooms, or unisex if available. Under no circumstances would I use the male room if I’m presenting as female.

Anonymous

So in this situation you have no chance to scout out the loo before hand. But some rules apply and some more. Use the ladies when you are in lady mode. Men punch harder, and on a highway they can mess you up and be gone in traffic in zippo time.  Ladies’ loos are very private places, almost all stalls. Be casual and matter of fact when you stroll in. Grab a stall and attend to business. Try not to cough or sneeze as most CD’s don’t practise a femme sound to this. Bring hand sanitizer if you are scared of a confrontatation at the sinks.

As everyone says, go into the ladies rest room, SIT DOWN and do what you have to.
      forgot to mention earlier that ladies do NOT stand up to pee.

Years ago I drove from San Francisco to Seattle dresses.  That includes stopping at hotels and diners.  On I-5 I always used the ladies restrooms.

Note:  Take you own toilet paper in case the stall you are in all the the paper is gone.

Roberta H
      Lady

A good question and not to be in any way disrespectful to the previous answers but there is something to consider. If you are confident and you feel / know that you present as the woman you know you are or want to be. Well then using the woman’s restroom probably won’t be an issue.

However I suspect the vast majority of readers are like myself and not terribly confident of my ability to ‘pass’. It is one thing to feel proud and confident at home and totally different while driving with knees crossed and regretting that last coffee while counting down the mileposts to the next exit.

I’ve been there, I knew I wouldn’t make it home and I had to get gas. It is one thing to go for a drive but this was a magnitude more of adventure. Was it a careful decision that I wasn’t ready to pass close examination and just too distracted to spend the time fixing my hair and appearance or did I just chicken out? If I was honest it was a mixture of both. In the end I changed back into boy mode in the parking lot. Do I regret that, no. Well maybe a little because it might have pushed me out of my little bubble just a little further. On the other hand if it had gone badly I am sure it would have pushed me backwards into the closet or under the bed.

So what’s my point? Just this, if you’ve read the previous replies and you keep thinking I should have /could have. Then keep in mind that not all of us are as brave as the wonderful women who are leading the way or at least not yet that brave. Just keep trying. That is what I’m going to do, next time, when I’m ready and the need arises, well I hope I will be sitting there thinking, ‘So this is the ladies room. It looks different on tv? ‘

A hug for all of you.

Hi Roberta,

You have brought up a very good point and this should be addressed. Safety should always be your first concern regardless of the situation. Awareness of your surroundings is critical and needs to be the upmost decision for what you are about to do. No one should become a statistic because “we should be able to use the women’s restroom” (certainly only one example). I happen to live in an area where the trans community is accepted well but I can assure you there are still places I would never go. States like NC have gone almost Dark Ages like in it’s view and rights of the trans community and I am sure there are many other places similar.

Your choice I believe was smart and correct for your situation. Better safe then sorry!

Thanks for posting,

Sandy

Tessa….howdy!  Here in Ontario north we just have porta-potties…..everyone uses the same one. They are so disgusting….I just look for a bushy spot and go behind it….like the animals do. Once on the Columbia Ice Field Parkway, I had no choice but to squat on a log, lift my skirt and let fly….using leaves and a pine cone to clean up with!  Such a loss of dignity! That scene I will not forget.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?