Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m a late comer to this world of dreams and desire. As a married twice gay man who has at times dressed as a woman both private and on one occasion out in the big bad world. I have come to the realisations that the image we created in a mirror, in a closed room, is our closet that we break free from.

Having had the courage to tell all of my seven children, two ex wives, support has followed. They all reacted differently, from about time to let’s go shopping for make up and a style for you. I could not have had a better reception. As a single father with two dependent children still living with me, dressing in public will be a while away.

Back to my mirror the one critic that we all look into ever day. In there lies a waiting storm of questions, which I hope to get answers for from those who have laid the path down for us beginner’s to follow. From a simple thing as how to apply mascára to how do I live with the effects of my lifestyle on those I hold nearest and dearest to me. From Dad to mother sister Maya my friend how do they introduce you. My daughters are insistent that this is a mutual problem. They are coming to terms with it. But they are also forcing me to really go through my looking glass into the world, as I make a new, true image that I like can live with and doesn’t act as the voice of what if? Hence in private in front of a mirror the place were I transform myself I can say with honesty that I like admire and love the person I am becoming.

Thank you if you manage to wade through this introduction and reply,

Yours faithfully Maya Dreams

Anonymous

Hi Maya,

Welcome to CDH! I love your mirror analogy. We are all here getting questions answered and helping each other.

Kay

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies. I’m doing something wrong as I’m having difficulty reading them.

Hi Maya,

Hello and welcome, what a lovely introduction, you are absolutely right that it is so important that we admire and love the people we are and I am pleased to hear that you have such a nice and supportive family.

I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Hi Jessica, I have to admit that at the moment I am working on learning how to use this resource. For knowledge and more importantly friendship. Please excuse me as I come to grips with the technology, I’m a bit of a fossil.

Welcome!

Hi Maya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Maya,

what a beautiful introduction. wonderful metaphors, and deep insights. surely that is why acceptance was abundant and also why you will be successful in interacting with your daughters.

lots of very experienced and knowledgeable girls here.

welcome,

kristen

Hi Maya!

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs

Autumn

Hi, Maya, and welcome. You’re in the right place.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?