Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone, this is my introduction. My femme Name is Mikayla, I have been a closet dresser since I was about 6 years old. I am hoping to get some advice and acceptance from the community here as harbouring this for so long is wearing on me mentally. I have recently told my fiancé and she has been somewhat supportive of it but struggles to accept and understand it. I hope I can gain some advice from all of you and learn to fully accept this part of me. Thank you’s, look forward to some great friendships.

Anonymous

Hello Mikayla

Welcome to CDH.

You will find this site a great place to find advice and support.

I suggest taking a tour of the site and in particular explore the forums.

Hugs

Jessica

Hi Mikayla,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mikayla..Wonderful having you join with us and someone from Ontario. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Be patient with your fiancé she’s experiencing a very emotional time and needs room to process this. But here make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Mikayla, welcome to the CDH family. . You found the right place to make friends and get advice honey. The gals angels on the site are amazing.

If I could give you any advice honey it would be takes it slowly with your SO. I haven’t got one myself but have told my friend and family, the initial shock lasts at least a month I found.

Love Trish

Hi Mikayla,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Mikayla
      I opened up with my Fiancé… it did not work out… swore to never open up again!!!

I got married and kept my secret… then my SO found Roxie and I have not looked back EXCEPT she is unhappy with the lie for so many years!!!

So if I could turn back time I would have told her like you did… if it works you have a wonderful SO!!! If not, move on but don’t keep secrets… and try again… your lifestyle could come out at the worst time, you may have children and a divorce can be nasty!!

You need to be open to let her ask questions and don’t be shy but take it slowly… she may set boundaries of when to dress etc be happy with that… if that happens then other hopefully good times will follow!!!

I hope she accepts and it brings you relief and openness…

Hugs Roxanne.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH from a fellow Canadian

It is great that you were able to come out to your SO. I hope that works out for you. I know what it is like to struggle in the closet. It would be so refreshing to be out in public.

Holly

Welcome Mikayla!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?