Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning,

My name is Julie and I’ve been crossdressing since I was 9. Growing up in a conservative family I was admonished when I was caught. I nearly stopped completely, but we all know that is not possible. Anyway, I moved out and started dressing on and off. When I lost my job, I bought a bunch of clothes and would dress while job hunting. Once I found a job, I didn’t dress as much. Then the pandemic hit and I realized that this was who I was and have decided to finally reach out and meet select others. Thank you for letting me join.

Hi Julie welcome to CDH. It’s a wonderful place very friendly. I only joined over a week ago. It’s very addictive. Let me know if you would like to chat.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Julie, welcome to the wonderful world of CDH.

Hugs

Diana

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Julie,

Welcome, I am a new girl myself.  I hope you find lots of friends and hope to catch up with you at some point.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Julie and welcome!  Thank you for reaching out and joining us at CDH!  That decision to finally reach out is a big one, and I’m happy you chose to do it here.  Pretty much the friendliest, most comfortable place anywhere to finally be yourself and let your hair down.   Hope to chat with you soon Julie!

Stevie   ❤

Anonymous

Julie, 🌺 welcome to the group! 🌸🌻

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Julie,

Welcome to what I like to call our ‘little slice of heaven’.

You will find friendly and useful information and advice here. I am sure you will also find new friends

Some of whom may have similar experiances to your own.

Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Terri Anne

Hi Julie nice to meet you and welcome ..

Welcome Julie from Jane Elizabeth in Hobart. Now you can ecpress a sprcial part of your self. We suffer ridicule in life, hsve to find an escspe, and someyimes walk away from our true self.

Congrats on joining our club.
      BEST WISHES, and talk soon.

Anonymous

Hi Julie welcome to CDH all the gals are supportive and very friendly here

Hugs

Donna

Hi Julie

Warm welcome to CDH!

Hugs Paula

Welcome Julie!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?