Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, Sally here, so good to see so many lovely girls and be made so welcome. Look forward to chatting and sharing experiences and challenges. Fantastic.

Hi sally welcome Dee xx

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sally,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally . It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs, Lara

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Sally  !

You have found a great place here with wonderful girls just like yourself , looking for a little understanding and encouragement on the journey of our Feminine part through life.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi sally xx

Anonymous

Hi, Sally.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Sally and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Sally. Looking forward to talking to you more.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Sally. It’s great having you here. I read your profile and found it quite interesting. Maybe your SO will come around. But at least she is somewhat accepting. Welcome.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Thanks RAquel, or should that be merci? Yes, Ms Welch – that takes me back! LOL Yes, I am not hopeful about wife, although recently she was chatting with a girl friend when I was here and they were talking about a cousin of the gf who turned up to an event in a dress. I think they had been talking about me and wanted me to join in. Looking back I should have said something, though still figuring out what!

Love your rice and stockings, must try that sometimes. I have had a few accidents with water filled balloons, though they are great, especially when warm and they have their own little nipple.

Lovely to hear from you. No doubt we will chat sometimes.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sally,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?