• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lola.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, Carol, an older married pantywearer here.

Hi Carol welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Pamties are where we start.

Hi, carol. Panties are definitely one ofthe best fashion accessories. Love to wear them all the time. I dont own mens at all. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Carol Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the femme journeys they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Carol as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here girl there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass..

P.S. girlfriend age is just a number he he ..

Anonymous

Well we are all at different levels we have to decide how far we want to go. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Carol,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carol

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Lola
      Lady

Welcome. You sound like a gal that has similar likes as me.. bravo..

Hi Carol,

Wearing a pair in pale purple nylon now. I do have one backup pair of men’s boxers in my dresser but at least they’re silk.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Pink lacy thong here

At work and enjoying a pair of pink lace bikinis. Oh what fun. LOL

Welcome Carol

older panty wearer here also.
      thanks for joining us girls here at CDH.
      you came to the right place, enjoy and feel free to reach out

Natalie 💋

Lola
      Lady

Black satin with lsce

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?