Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Ms. Stacey Anne Smith or Ms. S.A S for short. I use a first and middle name because I’m a southern lady who was born there and who also lives in the south. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you lovely ladies. I have a basic “Lady” membership at this point and I’m learning how to do chats, forums etc. Want to learn how to chat, take notes so that I can express my femininity.

Thanks and you go girl(s) Ms. S.A. S.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Stacey Anne and welcome to CDH. Here you will find an awesome bunch of girls sharing the passion for expressing our inner feminine feelings. I’ve been crossdressing for about 40 years and regularly gone out fully dressed for the last five years. Browse around the site. Make some friends, ask questions and share your experiences and thoughts. And please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or just some girly chat.

Can’t beat us southern girls.  Welcome.

Ashli

Hi Stacey,

Welcome, so very nice to meet you!! You will find a lot of friends here on CDH!!! Feel free to reach out to me for any advice you may need,

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?