Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! Found this site while browsing. Actually, joining the site is due to that silly Faceapp on my iPhone. I used to dress 14 years ago and stopped when I met my now wife. While I miss dressing, I dismissed it as I’m older and not as skinny anymore. I didn’t think I could pull off being a woman again.

Then I used that Faceapp. Now I’m seriously missing my pantyhose again! Now if I could pull off that look……

Hello Erin

Welcome to CDH, we’re never too old enjoy being what just feels right inside. Have a look around, if you’ve decided to start dressing again and want to share and make some friends, we’ll be right here to welcome you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erin,  happy you found us. Starting back up well  this is certainly a place you’ll be happy to be part of .  Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. If there was a  site to really help in getting you back to dressing,  this is it.   In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Erin!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?