Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

My name is Renee Tippman and I have been dressing for 6 years now. I have been off and on several sites for Crossdressers due to purges and not wanting to be part of it, but hopefully I am here to stay. As you may take from that comment, I have been here before as RTipp94 so if you recognise me, please say hello! If you’ve never chatted to me before, please also say hello, I like to chat and aim to get on with everyone.

In regards to my story, I started dressing back in 2017. For some reason one day I just had an urge to try on my then girlfriends clothes and once I tried them on I was hooked. I started buying myself all sorts of stuff; make up, outfits, wigs, hoping to be as passible as possible.

I improved my look throughout that time and I still hope to improve my technique and my overall make up. I did the infamous purge back in 2020 (prior to a big move with work) I hated doing it at the time, but also hated the crossdressing part of me.

I didn’t really come back to dressing until mid 2021 as my ‘want’ to dress rose again and I started buying new items. Even to this day I hated that I did that purge as I spent so much time, money and effort and lost so many fantastic outfits AND SHOES.

But I think I am in a much better place now, I can go away from dressing for a while and put my stash securely in a cupboard to prevent any purges. I am comfortable in my skin, my femininity, my masculinity and my life.

Hope I haven’t bored you in this post, and as I said, please do reply or feel free to drop me a PM and we’ll chat!

Renee Xx

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Renee
      Nice to read your story. Welcome back

Hi Renee,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Renee
      Welcome back to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      I’m a mature secret crossdresser who has purged many times costing a great deal of money,now when I purge everything goes away in the loft, only for a few weeks and then it is back out.
      The desire and urge never goes away.
      Enjoy the site this time.
      Love
      Helena

Good to have you here, Renee.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Renee,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Renee Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Renee Nice to meet you and welcome back to your home sorry for the late welcome as was away at Keystone conferance last week back home now trying to catch up on my welcomes so welcome ha ha .. Just remember girl we allways keep the light on for you to find your way home so rekindle old friendships and start some new ones .. We are here for you girlfriend just say hello anytime love to chat im below you ha ha in Montana USA so not so far just a few miles anyhow he he .. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some toime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks for your story Renee. This is my first day here. It has been amazing.  I am just learning about the purging thing. I have been doing that. The guilt I get.  Look forward to talking. Much love Shannon

Hello Renee welcome back to CDH I am glad you have shared your beautiful photos and about who you are in your background it is wonderful you have made the step to come back to your family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. There are a wide range of members or sisters here all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to come back here.

Hugs April

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?