- April 9, 2022 at 1:37 am #634830Helena FieldParticipantRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I live in the UK and have been crossdressing since my teens.
Now on my 60’s.
Stopped crossdressing when I married but started again about 10 years ago putting on my wife’s panties and dresses.
Started buying my own lingerie but after a couple of weeks would stop and through everything away.
I think I am a secret crossdresser my wife hasn’t said anything although she has found some panties lying about I just say they’re not mine.
Joined CdH 6 weeks ago after seeing the site online at beginning of year.
I have since joining bought 3LBD,2 skirts 20pairs of panties,2bras tops tights and hold ups.
I feel a lot happier now I can talk to other girls,and more confident.
This week I went outside as Helena only to recycling in back garden,but it was a first.
Don’t have wig, makeup or accessories.
Does the urge/desire to crossdress go away.
It hasn’t to Helena yet.
I hope Helena stays a part of my life for a bit longer enjoying having her around and being one of the girls.
Total of 38 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 11, 2022 at 10:54 am #644544Jocelyn BeyoodyDuchessRegistered On: May 4, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 86Has thanked: 183 timesBeen thanked: 282 times
I’m tearing as I write this. I’ve never been so honored to be apart of something, anything. I never fit in, though you would think I had it all.
I want to thank you all.
i am 55. Started at 10 and dressed off and on until little over a year ago. I always seems to go to Jocelyn when I needed someone in my corner.
As so many have stated, Jocelyn is my home. I can’t and nor do I ever want to know a day with her beating within me.
No the desire doesn’t ever go away. And I am so grateful it hasn’t.
I feel so blessed, and I don’t even know you girls. My heart does, that’s all the verification I need!!
- May 11, 2022 at 10:23 am #644538Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 353Has thanked: 3654 timesBeen thanked: 1880 times
NO!!! It doesn’t go away! As a matter of fact, for many including myself, the only way it “goes away” is when you finally reach the place where you are dressing full time permanently. Then, and only then, does the urge “go away” Enjoy! 🙂
- May 11, 2022 at 7:28 am #644489Venus EnvyLadyRegistered On: April 9, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I’ll be 70 this year.
At least 60 years loving the femme.
Didn’t start sharing until about 5 years ago. Practically totally with gg friends. Haven’t found any who weren’t accepting. Makes me realize what good friends I have, and how much time I’ve spent hiding
Retired now so I have more chances to dress at home, go out underdressed, wear lipstick, earrings, and mascara.
I said all that to say this. It has not gone away.
I have accepted myself with counseling and those good friends.
If anything, it may be stronger. But not as sexual as when I started.
But so much more relaxing and comfortable with no sense of shame.
So much better after all these years
- May 10, 2022 at 5:08 pm #644381Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 89Has thanked: 391 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
Welcome Helena.I am in my sixties too.My official crossdressing start was 1972.There has been a couple of false starts at age five or so when I tried wearng my mother’s stockings without much success.Then at age ten my female cousin dressed me up in her clothes.But that first official time wearing my mum’s tights / pantyhosd in the autumn of 1972 was an awesome experience.Fifty years down the line it’s stayed with me all these years and means so much to mr.
- May 8, 2022 at 7:49 am #643826Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 358Has thanked: 1654 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
Hi Helena, for me the urge to cross dress is a part of me and has been since I was about 6 but back then I didn’t know what it was. In the 66 year since the urge has never gone away, it’s with me 24/7. Truthfully I would never want it to go away, Trish is as big a part of me as her male counterpart, maybe bigger. I read and article somewhere that said, if there was a cure for cross dressing would you take it? Almost all the girls who responded said no there’s no way they would take the cure. There’s nothing more exciting or satisfying that being in front of a mirror and watching your self slowly become a beautiful women.
- May 8, 2022 at 7:27 am #643819Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 974Has thanked: 4701 timesBeen thanked: 4168 times
I guess it’s all been said Helen but again I have known hundreds of cds over the years in clubs and therapy and we all agreed it never goes away. Yea some girls have gone years without dealing with it but it always returns in life as my therapist says. So we accept it and just deal with it as an innate characteristic we were born into . Just accept it and enjoy the wonderful thrill we experience. I consider it a gift to be able to experience both lives and not a burden or pathology.
- April 18, 2022 at 1:16 pm #639638Donna RiceDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
No it doesn’t go away especially for me the desire gets stronger by the day especially in 2022. I’m accepting and release her to the wild. I’m only in my 30s
- April 18, 2022 at 1:13 pm #639636
- April 18, 2022 at 1:13 pm #639635AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I found it never goes away and boy have I purged but finally gave into my urges. My life has become whole lot more simpler with no more drinking.
So go for it and enjoy your feminine side
- April 18, 2022 at 12:52 pm #639630Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 64Replies: 151Has thanked: 1906 timesBeen thanked: 1671 times
Hi Helena, this is Holly.
I just jioned CDH a few days ago, but saw your question and wanted to reply to it.
I can tell you from personal experience that being a crossdresser is something that does not go away. Ever. Sure, you can try and hide it from others and deny it to yourself, but if you’re a crossdresser, she’s a part of you that will always be there. She may not be out and she may not be obvious, but she will always be there with you.
My advice is to accept her and let her be part of your life. Whether you’re out and open is your own choice, but don’t make yourself miserable by trying to be someone you’re not. You’ll only make yourself more miserable by doing that. Plus, if you go through the whole binge and purge cycle that so many of us are familiar with, you’ll end up spending a lot of money over time that you then throw away, but then wish you had never done that, and then go out and replace those things again. It’s a crazy cycle and it makes you feel worse.
So be thankful that you have this part of you and embrace her. Most men will never know what they’re missing, which is really so sad. So be glad that you’re able to celebrate and experience this part of your life, because truthfully, it’s wonderful to be a woman!
Anyway, that’s my perspective based on my own life experiences. I hope it helps you somewhat.
- April 18, 2022 at 12:32 pm #639623Cris ThomasLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I hope it never goes away.I love this part of me,I love everything about it.Wish we could share it with others ,that is the hardest thing ,keeping something you love a secret.Would love to just walk out the front door and not be a big deal to others.
- April 18, 2022 at 12:23 pm #639621Krista WritemeLadyRegistered On: August 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 226 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
Hello, Your question brings me to tears.I have been dressing for 50 yrs now, I am 70 yrs. old.I love dressing,I makes me feel so alive,well,I should say,it made me feel so alive. My interest is slowly fading.I was dressed one day,I took a good look at myself in the mirror,both dressed and nude,I look like hell.I look so old,so tired,so ugly! I talk to my partner,she could care less.I need a shoulder to cry on.Any offers?
- May 8, 2022 at 7:41 am #643822Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 358Has thanked: 1654 timesBeen thanked: 1354 times
Hi Krista, I have two shoulders to cry on any time you need them. I can relate, I’m 72 and it now takes me about an hour to get Trish looking respectable. Back in the day I’d be ready to go in 20 minutes but it’s time well spent. Take care and you can message me any time.
- April 18, 2022 at 10:09 am #639580
- April 17, 2022 at 7:18 pm #639478Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 404Has thanked: 416 timesBeen thanked: 1194 times
- April 17, 2022 at 7:00 pm #639476
- April 17, 2022 at 2:53 pm #639456Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 320Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 1104 times
Hello Helena, you are welcome to a site of varied and doverse talents. Acceptance from others helps especially family, but it is what you feel. For me it has been a long journey, but lately, femming up at work, and socially.
You should always feel comfortable, so little steps forward worked for me.
Enjoy your life. Treat yourself.
- April 17, 2022 at 11:48 am #639416Gine Lynne CarterLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I don’t think it goes away. It might come and go a bit occasionally though. As I get a little older I seem to have a greater need to indulge my feminine instinct. I want to dress more completely and more often and feel that beautiful rush of femininity.
- April 11, 2022 at 11:49 am #637973Cody MeowLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- April 11, 2022 at 11:18 am #637966Frederica WoodbridgeLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
It doesn’t go away. I first tried on my mother’s nylons when I was 12, hasn’t changed since. I’ve been married twice, divorced once and during the last 9 years since my wife’s death I’ve let my cross dressing imagination run wild. I met a woman who wanted me to go out dressed, and now have a lovely young lady who doesn’t like me wearing bars but appears happy with everything else.
After lots of outdoor trips I’ve realised my cross dressing needs are sexual, and there’s nothing more fun than wearing nylons and then disappearing into a bedroom with a woman wearing nylons.
Nylon legs slipping together are the best.
- April 11, 2022 at 11:42 am #637970Frederica WoodbridgeLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
I read all the comments after posting mine.
I don’t know how this works, but the reality is the urge never leaves.
Don’t wait to get caught. Lots of explaining after that. Don’t wear lacy underwear, make a mistake and have her find them and ask you a nasty question.
The whole CD thing can be fun, for both of you. Be honest, open, clear, wear sexy outfits and ‘wow’ your girl with your imagination.
- April 11, 2022 at 9:52 am #637943Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5432 times
- April 10, 2022 at 4:53 pm #637646Charlotte LapinLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 52Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
For me, the urge to crossdress started around ten, with the usual sneeking of mom’s undies and standing in her pumps. When I got caught, it lead to years of therapy. There was no shame used, but they felt it was something which needed to be fixed. Since I found it easy enough to suppress expressing my feminine side is such a forthright fashion, I kept Charlotte hidden away for a long time, including decades into my marriage.
Then one day, Charlotte kicked down the closet door and told me things had to change.
So no, it doesn’t go away. For many, the nature of the need changes over time, often from being a sexual thrill to a comfortable and comforting normal.
If I may make a suggestion, regarding the matter of your wife finding your underthings and your denial. In my opinion, it is a bad strategy. She will likely be left thinking one of two things. Either you’re cheating on her, and your mistress(es) are leaving things behind, or that they are yours and you’re lying to her. In both cases she’s going to be hurt and resentful. The fact she hasn’t already given you an ultimatum suggests to me she’s assuming the latter of the two scenarios, and is patiently waiting for you to come clean and talk about it.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Charlotte Lapin.
- April 10, 2022 at 3:29 pm #637641Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 922Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 4403 times
In my experience no. I believe we’re wired this way. There’s no cure. Some of us can repress the urge, but the urge always comes back.
Personally, I’ve known I was different since I was 4….when I tried to put on a bra. Decades of denial and countless purges followed. No more of that. I accepted who I am 6 years ago and started a physical transition last September.
- April 10, 2022 at 12:54 am #637482Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
Welcome to the site Helena!
I can’t answer that question because I’ve only been doing this a couple years and single. I don’t have experience in trying this as a non-single.
For me, I guess the question then reads… “Do I WANT it to go away?”… and right now, while I’m single, the answer is a resounding NO WAY! LOL. So much fun as a single person! The attention isn’t even comparable to my boy life… and my boy life was pretty active in that area of attention, and still, Carmen generates a million times the amount I can ever achieve as a man.
- April 10, 2022 at 12:28 am #637477Helena FieldLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
To all you girls that replied to my intro and question regarding urge/desire to crossdress go away.
I realize that for most of us it doesn’t.
I happy being Helena and finding CdH site has made me more positive and not embarrassed when buying more girly clothes and lingerie.
As I said I hope Helena stays part of me for a long time,and I get comfort for reading the stories on this site.
- April 9, 2022 at 5:42 pm #635262
- April 9, 2022 at 4:06 pm #635250
- April 9, 2022 at 2:39 pm #635203Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1287Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- April 9, 2022 at 12:59 pm #634991Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23739 timesBeen thanked: 3818 times
I didn’t have the urge until later in life. Over the last 3 years they came on strong. I’m guessing that this feeling is not going away.
Based on what most of the other girls are saying here I’m thinking it will only get stronger as time goes on!
- April 9, 2022 at 12:42 pm #634989Teri LinnealisLadyRegistered On: January 28, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 89Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
I have very little to add. You can pack it away at times, forget its there then just like a “Jack In The Box” it pops up again. Usually as you get older your estrogen levels increase and the desire to be more feminine becomes even stronger. If you like the desire, embrace it for it can be wonderful. If you hate the desire, I sympathize since I have never heard of anybody being “CURED” from it. Hugs TERI
- May 8, 2022 at 6:31 am #643808Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
Omg terry you are so so right as I get older (66)now I’m really really really feeling much more femmine than I’ve have been in the past and I’m just LOVING it so so much to me it’s not a fetish but something that I really really love doing not as a hoppy but the way I love to live my life 24 -7 as ambermaria I keep my self femmine 95 percent of the time and it’s not. ENOUGH I definitely want. A 100 percent
- April 9, 2022 at 12:12 pm #634980Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 555Has thanked: 1879 timesBeen thanked: 2115 times
Hi Helena, I am a senior crossdresser who just resumed it about five years ago. When I did I decided to be open and up front about it with my wife and family. The results have been wonderful, with my wife buying me clothes, wigs and posing for photo shoots with Paulette. It has been so much fun. I look forward to hearing more from you in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette
- April 9, 2022 at 10:24 am #634945vannesa CourtneyLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Just like Sandy said…”I find that I’m calmer and happier “. I have finally accepted the fact that the desire never goes away and I feel so at ease and happier when I become Vannesa.
Knowing that there are others like myself also helps me know I’m not alone 😊
- April 9, 2022 at 10:15 am #634943Donna AllenRegistered On: October 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
In my experience, no, it won’t go away.
What I would like see go away is the stigma of being a crossdresser. Wouldn’t that be nice.
Some studies have shown there is a physical cause for it. I apologize that I don’t know the science well, but it has to do with brain structure.
- April 9, 2022 at 9:30 am #634938
- April 9, 2022 at 8:48 am #634926Natasha InaskirtLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 108Has thanked: 164 timesBeen thanked: 540 times
No it never goes away, sometimes you suppress it, but the need just comes back stronger. In my experience the first step is you need to come out to yourself, admit you are a crossdresser and you like to wear women’s clothes. Then you will be happier.
- April 9, 2022 at 6:27 am #634875AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
No. I must admit there have been times in my life where I would hoping CD’ing would go away. Even though I’ve had multiple pauses in by CD’ing the urge has always come back.
It’s part of you and all of us here. We’re all special. J
- April 9, 2022 at 5:42 am #634856Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3915Has thanked: 56087 timesBeen thanked: 13851 times
Hi Helena nice to meet you and as these other wonderful ladies have said it will never go away its the pink fog girlfriend .. Its in your heart and sole so girl dont purge it just gets so expensive and you loose some pretty cute dresses in the process .. If that erge hits just pack them away for another foggy day he he .. As for the wife finding panties girl she knows either your cheating on her or the CD thing is a foot either way if you really love her and want to save your marrage girl the talk is needed im not a expert on this but the righting is on the wall.. I have been married just past 39 years and came out to mine just after we were married and she was accepting and supportive as where we live have never been out as Stephanie just not going to fly here in my area but couple of weeks ago went to Keystone conferance in PA. with some wonderful girlfriends from CDH and wife in hand we had a wonderful time so just something to think about girlfriend hope things work out and good luck ..
- April 9, 2022 at 5:20 am #634854AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
The only time it goes away is when one shoves it deep down in the closet and locks the door… Eventually the lock breaks and one finds themselves in pretty panties and a dress or whatever it is one wears.
So… no one’s gonna talk about your wife finding panties and you saying they’re not yours? A lady knows her panties, so if she finds them and knows they’re not her panties, and you say they are not yours… well that doesn’t equate well.
- April 9, 2022 at 5:03 am #634852Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1479Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 5442 times
- April 9, 2022 at 5:03 am #634851Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 153Has thanked: 569 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
I am now in my 6th decade of crossdressing and still love it. I have underdressed just about everywhere and dress en femme when possible. I went through a medically induced coma and wondered if I would be different after. Well I was, I began dressing more. Now I am a senior and will continue to express my female side.
- April 9, 2022 at 4:50 am #634850Meeshelle PaulyLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 57Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
- April 9, 2022 at 2:54 am #634840Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
Hello and welcome Helena. I don’t think it will go away. We have all been through the buy and purge over the many years. If I am on here I am Chrissy. I feel happier as Chrissy and wait to get home to go back to her. So enjoy the site and flourish.
- April 9, 2022 at 2:30 am #634839Iris ShineLadyRegistered On: March 8, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
For me no, it always comes back. Just like you I threw my female clothes 3 or 4 times in the past and said no more. But after a period the urge was back.
Love ❤ Iris
- April 9, 2022 at 2:09 am #634835MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
Welcome to cdh. You’ve found a safe and friendly place to be. And it makes such a difference to know you aren’t alone.
Does cross dressing go away? I think the simple answer is no. It may ‘go away’ for a while, but also comes back, it would seem.
There’s been periods in my life when I haven’t really felt the urge while also knowing it’s not gone away. It took quite a while to accept it’s just a part of me. I’m not sure I could or would want to ratchet back these days. I feel better for it.
- April 9, 2022 at 2:07 am #634834Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 320Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 1104 times
Warm welcome too you Helena.
The answer is no on the love of dressing, at any time. The thrill of flying enfemme or catching some other transport.
The range and style of clothing means anytime is a great time.
Now there is more acceptance getting around is a little easier.
You know this so a big welcome and continue to live life.
- April 9, 2022 at 1:54 am #634833Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
Does the urge/desire to be Sandy go away…for me No. I find it is growing stronger as I get older. It was something I hid while married but now divorced for over 14 years it came back stronger than ever. I love wearing feminine beautiful clothes. I find that I’m calmer and happier when I slip on a skirt or dress. I’m happier being Sandy than my alter ego male self.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.