Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I guess I should tell you a bit more about me so here it goes.

I started dressing about a year ago following a traumatic experience in my relationship that forced my wife and I to really open up with each other. I had always been fascinated with nylons and high heels and had urges to wear them but that was as far as it went. Following the chat I decided to explore and bought myself an outfit and wig, it was actually my wife that suggested trying some makeup as well.

The first time I got fully dressed and made up, I looked at myself in the mirror and something just clicked, it wasn’t just a fascination about clothing, I liked the way I looked and it felt really good, I actually liked me which is something I have always struggled with when I look in the mirror, even though people say I am good looking and I know they have a point.

Since that day I have been embracing this new side of me about once a week. I am happy as a man and have no desire to dress full time, but at the same time I now recognise that there is this other side of me that needs to be part of my life.

My wife has been really supportive, she prefers me in male mode which is completely understandable and I don’t have an issue with. But she is always there to talk to and compliments me on my look when I am dressed and says if I have created a good look with my makeup.

I joined this site because as supportive as she has been, this can still be a lonely process sometimes and I wanted to be able to connect with people who might have a better understanding of my thoughts.

Thank you for reading this.

Hi Stevie, open discussions with partners can reveal and improve relationships.. So well done now on realizing this important part of yourself, and recognizing your wife. It is hard to go it alone.
      As you continue to become comfortable with this side of your life, buy your wife something for being understanding, or have a weekend somewhere. Works a treat.
      Stay calm wear a dress.live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Stevie and welcome.  Glad to see your SO supports you.  There are a lot of forums for you to read here that can answer some questions for you and ask others of you  Enjoy the.  Also enjoy making some new friends.  It is a place to be safe and flourish.

Chrissy

Hi Stevie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girlfriend he he your turn yea just a story or two about your heart feld travels down your girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. As for your wife she is a gem her so please tell her thanks from our heart for being understanding of us and you..there is also a place for her here to join as For Wifes and Significant others for them only we cant go there just them to have a private place to chat with other wifes and SO s .. Again nice to meet you and buy your wife something nice as a thanks many of us here have very supportive wifes as my self included lots i feel for as still in the closet it will be a great day for them someday hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stevie, and welcome. You sound so much like me. While I have no intention of ever transitioning, I truly enjoy being Paulette, and as you say it is not just about wearing the clothes but rather allowing my feminine nature to have an outlet. I too am fortunate to have an understanding wife and she too prefers me as a man, but then she does not object to the times we spend as girls as long as I don’t overdo it. Kind of the best of both worlds I guess. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Stevie, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. It’s so great to see your wife encouraging you with this part of your life. As some others have said please thank her for her support.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Stevie,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. and I too have a supportive wife.  While this is really nice, like you I wanted to connect with other girls for friendship and support.

It would be great to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Krissy
        Lady

Welcome to cdh stevie, glad you could join us, think you’ll find that this is the most relaxing inspiring place you’ll ever find on the whole Internet! When i joined I was just a every now and then dresser but since joining its spurred me on to be who I want to be ( female) and ive not lookEd back since, you couldn’t find a greater bunch of girls that will make you feel at home and no pressure at all. So whatever stage you’re at its all ok. So kick back and enjoy my friend. Hope you chat to anyone you like sweetie 💗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You are a lucky girl Stevie. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Stevie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Stevie, welcome to CDH!   Congratulations on having found your way to the most supportive and warm hearted site  anywhere!  I am so happy you have a partner who is willing to understand and support you, however, as you said, it can be very lonely at times.  Though you may still be lonely at times know you are no longer alone.  The gals here are the best and always willing to lend a hand of help… or a shoulder to lean on!

Welcome again  Stevie!  And I must say – what a pretty name.  😁

Stevie

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi Stevie, welcome, its a wonderful place, and a wonderful life to live!!!! Embrace it, treat your wife as your BEST FRIENDS!!!! Because she is, best of luck
      Xx
      Brianna

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stevie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?